Nintendo Switch Carrying Case and Screen Protector
A worldwide Japanese video game corporation with its headquarters in Kyoto is Nintendo Co., Ltd. Both video games and video game consoles are created and released by it. Handcraftsman Fusajiro Yamauchi created Nintendo in 1889 as Nintendo Karuta, which initially produced handcrafted hanafuda playing cards.
Health and Safety Information
Please read and observe the health and safety information. Failure to do so could result in injury or damage. Adults should supervise the use of this product by children.
WARNING – General
- Keep these products and packaging materials away from young children. Packaging items may be swallowed.
- Do not fold or crease the screen protector or push forcefully on the touch screen.
- These products cannot completely prevent scratches or other damage that may occur to the touch screen.
- The pocket can be used to stand up the console so that it can be played while it’s in the carrying case. Do not stand the console up while it is connected to the AC adapter, and do not stand it up on unstable surfaces.
- Do not leave the console switched on while it is stored in the carrying case.
- Make sure that the Joy-Con™ controllers are attached to the console (HAC-001 or HEG-001) when it is stored in the carrying case.
How to use
- Please ensure you use the correct screen protector for your console model.
- Use the included dirt-removing sticker to remove dirt, dust, and fingerprints from the Nintendo Switch touchscreen.
- Peel the backing film from one-half of the screen protector.
Note: Any dirt that appears on the screen protector before it is applied can be removed with cellophane tape.
- Carefully align the screen protector with the edges of the Nintendo Switch touchscreen. Lower it onto the screen, smoothing the affixed areas with a cloth to prevent air bubbles from becoming trapped between the screen and the screen protector. Peel off the rest of the backing film and apply the other half of the screen protector as above.
If the screen protector is crooked Affix cellophane tape to one corner of the screen protector and carefully peel it off, then proceed again from step 4.
Nintendo Customer Support
Nintendo Co., Ltd., Kyoto 601-8501, Japan
Importer in the EU: Nintendo of Europe GmbH, Goldsteinstrasse 235, 60528 Frankfurt, Germany
Importer in Australia: Nintendo Australia Pty. Ltd., 804 Stud Road, Scoresby, Victoria 3179, Australia
UK economic operator: Nintendo UK, Quadrant, 55-57 High Street, Windsor SL4 1LP, UK
FAQs Nintendo Switch Carrying Case and Screen Protector
Can a screen protector be installed on a Nintendo Switch?
Important: One screen protector for the Nintendo Switch – OLED Model system and one screen protector for the Nintendo Switch system are included in a Nintendo Switch Carrying Case & Screen Protector that became available on October 8, 2021. Apply the appropriate screen protector for your device.
Do you need a screen cover for a switch?
Screen protectors are not necessary to use. However, we advise utilizing only authorized protectors if you decide to use one. The proper usage of authorized styluses, such as the two provided styluses, is intended to assist avoid damage if you don’t want to apply a screen protector.
Should I cover my Nintendo Switch with a case?
Always keep your Switch secure. It’s crucial to acquire a case for your Nintendo Switch because they tend to be a little too big to fit in your dock. If you frequently switch between docked and portable mode, this may be bothersome. There are, thankfully, a few limited options available.
What safeguards should I put in place for my Nintendo Switch?
If you take your Switch on frequent trips, a screen protector and some form of battery pack are excellent places to start. Buying a case might also be a wise decision if it is frequently in a bag.
How many cases can a Switch hold?
The number of case values in a switch statement is unrestricted in Microsoft C. The only restriction is the amount of memory that can be used. An ANSI C switch statement must support at least 257 case labels.
What occurs if a screen protector is not used?
Although Gorilla Glass and other hard phone displays are quite inventive and tough, they are nevertheless susceptible to scuffs and scratches. The next time you drop your phone on a hard surface, minute scratches on your phone may eventually reach a breaking point.
Is the Switch protected against overheating?
The console is designed to circulate air to prevent overheating and includes temperature limitations.
How is a Nintendo Switch carrying case cleaned?
If your carrying case gets soiled, you can clean it by soaking a cloth in water mixed with a mild detergent, wringing out the extra water, and doing so. After that, re-clean it with a gentle, dry cloth. Avoid using alcohol, benzene, or thinner.
How do switches and cases function?
Java’s switch case allows many conditions to be checked simultaneously, similar to an if-else ladder. An expression that can be a constant or a literal expression that can be evaluated is given to Switch. Each test case’s value is compared against the expression’s value until a match is made.
What might harm a Switch from Nintendo?
Be careful not to leave the Nintendo Switch system exposed to the sun for too long. Sharp items or pressure could harm LCD panels. Be careful not to touch or stain the displays. To prevent overheating, do not block any console air intakes or vents while you are playing.