Nintendo 64 Controller
A worldwide Japanese video game corporation with its headquarters in Kyoto is Nintendo Co., Ltd. Both video games and video game consoles are created and released by it. Handcraftsman Fusajiro Yamauchi created Nintendo in 1889 as Nintendo Karuta, which initially produced handcrafted hanafuda playing cards.
Health and Safety Information
Please read and observe the health and safety information. Failure to do so could result in injury or damage. Adults should supervise the use of this product by children.
WARNING – Battery
- Stop using this product if the battery is leaking. If battery fluid comes into contact with your eyes, immediately rinse your eyes with plenty of water and consult a doctor. If any fluid leaks on your hands, wash them thoroughly with water. Carefully wipe the fluid from the exterior of this product with a cloth.
WARNING – Electrical Safety
- Use only the AC adapter (HAC-002) provided with the Nintendo Switch console (also sold separately) or the USB charging cable (HAC-010) to charge the controller.
- If you hear a strange noise, see smoke or smell something strange, stop using this product and contact Nintendo Customer Support.
- Do not expose device to fire, microwaves, direct sunlight, high or extremely low temperatures.
- Do not let this product come into contact with liquid and do not use it with wet or oily hands. If liquid gets inside, stop using this product and contact Nintendo Customer Support.
- Do not expose this product or the built-in battery to excessive force. Do not pull on the cable and do not twist it too tightly.
- Do not touch this product while charging during a thunderstorm.
WARNING – General
- Keep this product and packaging materials away from young children. Packaging items may be swallowed. The cable can coil around the neck.
- Do not use the controller within 15 centimeters of a cardiac pacemaker while using wireless communication. If you have a pacemaker or other implanted medical device, first consult a doctor.
- Wireless communication may not be allowed in certain places such as airplanes or hospitals. Please follow respective regulations.
- Do not disassemble or try to repair this product or the built-in battery. If either is damaged, stop using the product and contact Nintendo Customer Support. Do not touch damaged areas. Avoid contact with any leaking fluid.
- If this product becomes dirty, wipe it with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid using thinner or other solvents.
- Make sure to charge the battery at least once every six months. If the battery is not used for an extended period of time, it may become impossible to charge it.
How to Use
Charge and pair the controller before using it for the first time.
How to Charge
- Option 1: Connect the USB charging cable as shown in the diagram.
- Option 2: Connect the controller directly to the AC adapter.
How to Pair
If you connect the controller following option 1 and turn the console on, the controller will pair with the console automatically. You can also manually pair the controller by doing the following:
- Open CONTROLLERS on the HOME Menu.
- Select CHANGE GRIP/ORDER.
- Hold the SYNC Button on the controller.
- When the controller is paired, the LED will change to solid.
Component Names and Functions
- Control Stick
- +Control Pad
- A Button
- B Button
- C Buttons
- START Button
- Z Button
- R Button
- L Button
- ZR Button
- HOME Button
- Capture Button
- SYNC Button
- USB Type-C™ connector
- Recharge LED
- Player LED
Removing the Battery
The product contains a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. The battery should be removed by a qualified professional. Visit https://battery.nintendo-europe.com for more information.
Nintendo Customer Support
Disposal of this Product
Do not dispose of this product or the built-in battery in household waste. For details see http://docs.nintendo-europe.com
|Nintendo 64 controller||Operating frequency band(s)||Maximum radio-frequency power|
For an explanation of the symbols and markings used on this product, see http://docs.nintendo-europe.com
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
For the UK: Hereby, Nintendo declares that the radio equipment type (Nintendo 64 controller) is in compliance with the relevant statutory requirements. The full text of the declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: http://docs.nintendo-europe.com
Hereby, Nintendo declares that the radio equipment type (Nintendo 64 controller) is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: http://docs.nintendo-europe.com
FAQs for Nintendo 64 Controller