NINJA BL642ANZMN Blender
Ninja Kitchen is known for Learning about strong blenders and food processors, cutting-edge ice cream machines, temperature-controlled kettles, dependable cookware and kitchenware, and multipurpose kitchen appliances including grills, air fryers, tiny ovens, and more.
Three cooking modes, 14 features, and all the necessary attachments are included in the Ninja Foodi. One handy pot serves as an oven, hob, air fryer, and more. Moreover, its pressure cooking mode is said to save cooking time by 70%. (anything to spend less time in the kitchen).
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
For Household Use Only
WHEN USING ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES, BASIC SAFETY PRECAUTIONS SHOULD ALWAYS BE FOLLOWED, INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING YOUR NUTRI NINJA® | NINJA® BLENDER DUO WITH AUTOIQ® TECHNOLOGY.
WARNING: Extension cords are not recommended for use with this product.
WARNING: The blades are not affixed to the unit. They are removable and very sharp. Handle with care!
CAUTION: To avoid a hazard due to inadvertent resetting of the thermal cut-out, this appliance must not be supplied through an external switching device, such as a timer, or connected to a circuit that is regularly switched on and off by the utility.
IMPORTANT: This appliance is not intended for use by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children shall not use or play with this appliance. Close supervision is necessary to keep appliances and cords out of reach of children during use.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE, ELECTRIC SHOCK OR INJURY:
- WARNING: Remove utensils before processing. Failure to remove may cause the jar to be damaged or to shatter which may cause personal injury.
- WARNING: The blade assemblies are sharp, not locked in place, and removable, handle with care. When handling the blade assemblies, always hold by the shaft. Failure to do so will result in a risk of laceration.
- WARNING: Stacked Blade Assembly is sharp and not locked in place. If using the pour spout, ensure the lid is fully locked onto the pitcher. If pouring with the lid removed, carefully remove the Stacked Blade Assembly first, holding it by the shaft. Failure to do so will result in a risk of laceration.
- CAUTION: Do not blend hot liquids, doing so may cause excessive pressure build-up, resulting in risk of the user being burned.
- CAUTION: We do not recommend grinding in any of our Nutri Ninja® Cups.
- CAUTION: Remove the Pro Extractor Blades Assembly from the Nutri Ninja Cup upon completion of blending. Do not store ingredients before or after blending them in the cup with the blade assembly attached. Some foods may contain active ingredients or release gases that will expand if left in a sealed container, resulting in excessive pressure buildup that can pose a risk of injury. For ingredient storage in the cup, use only the Sip & Seal® Lid or spout lid to cover.
- CAUTION: Do not blend dry ingredients unless pulsing for short intervals per the instructions. Continuous blending of dry ingredients will overheat the blender.
- To protect against electrical shock, do not sub-merge the appliance or allow the power cord to come into contact with water or any other liquid.
- DO NOT allow the appliance to be used by children. Close attention is necessary when used near children. This is not a toy.
- Never leave an appliance unattended when in use.
- Turn the appliance off and remove the power cord from the electrical outlet when not in use, before assembling or disassembling parts, accessing parts that move while in use, and cleaning. To unplug, grasp the plug and pull from the electrical outlet. Never pull from the power cord.
- DO NOT abuse the power cord. Never carry the appliance by the power cord or yank it to disconnect from the electrical outlet; instead, grasp the plug and pull it to disconnect.
- DO NOT use with damaged supply cord or plug. If the supply cord or plug is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, a service center, or similar qualified persons to avoid hazard
- DO NOT USE if the appliance is not working, has been dropped, dropped into water, damaged, or left outdoors.
- NO SERVICEABLE PARTS. Incorrect re-assembly or repair can cause a risk of electrical shock or injury to persons when the appliance is used. Contact Customer Service or a Service Center for the repair or replacement under the warranty agreement.
- Always use the appliance on a dry, level surface.
- Keep hands, hair, clothing, as well as utensils out of the container while processing or blending to reduce the risk
of severe injury to persons or damage to the appliance. A scraper may be used but only when the appliance is not running.
- Avoid contact with moving parts.
- DO NOT attempt to sharpen blades.
- DO NOT use the appliance if either set of blades is bent or damaged.
- To reduce the risk of injury, never assemble the Stacked Blade Assembly in the pitcher without the pitcher being properly attached to the motor base.
- DO NOT operate this appliance on or near any hot surfaces (such as a gas or electric burner or in a heated oven).
- The use of attachments or accessories including canning jars, not recommended by the manufacturer may result in fire, electric shock, or personal injury.
- DO NOT remove any container from the motor base while the appliance is in operation. Always unplug the unit when not in use.
- To reduce the risk of injury, never place the blade assemblies on the base without the pitcher or Nutri Ninja® Cup properly attached.
- To reduce the risk of injury, NEVER operate the appliance without the lid in place; DO NOT try to defeat or bypass the interlock mechanism. When using the removable blades, make sure they are properly installed before operating the appliance.
- DO NOT expose containers to extreme temperature changes.
- DO NOT overfill. DO NOT exceed the “MAX” fill line.
- DO NOT let the power cord hang over the edge of the table or counter or touch hot surfaces such as the stove.
- DO NOT leave the appliance empty.
- To reduce the risk of burns, always allow the appliance to cool before taking off parts and before cleaning.
- Max ON time is 60 seconds under 1500W load. If the appliance overheats, a thermal switch will become activated and shut off the motor. To reset, unplug the appliance and let it cool down for approximately 15 minutes before using it again.
- If the unit overloads, the control panel lights will flash and the unit will shut down. Unplug the appliance and let it cool down for approximately 15 minutes before using it again
- The Max PULSE iteration is 30 Pulses. After 30 Pulses allow 10 minutes to pass before running the PULSE function up to an additional 30 Pulses.
- The maximum rating is based on the Stacked Blade Assembly (pitcher) that drives the greatest power and other recommended attachments may draw significantly less power or current.
- To avoid injury, never attempt to place the Pro Extractor Blade™ Assembly onto the motor base without first assembling the blade assembly to the Nutri Ninja Cup
- Appliance accessories are not intended to be used in the microwave as it may result in damage to the accessories.
- THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY. Do not use this appliance for anything other than its intended use. Do not use outdoors.
- DO NOT remove the lid until the blade has COMPLETELY STOPPED.
- DO NOT attempt operation without the cover being in place.
- DO NOT process liquid ingredients in the coffee grinder. The accessory is not intended for liquid processing.
- DO NOT attempt to chop ice in the coffee grinder.
- Check the stainless steel cup and coffee grinder for the presence of foreign objects before using.
Getting To Know Your Nutri Ninja® | Ninja® Blender Duo with Auto-iQ® Technology
900ml Nutri Ninja Cup
650ml Nutri Ninja Cup
500ml Nutri Ninja Cup
Pro Extractor Blades™ Assembly
Sip & Seal® Lid
Blender Lid with locking handle
Stacked Blade Assembly
Blades are not interchangeable.
The Nutri Ninja® | Ninja® Blender Duo with Auto-iQ® Technology is a high-powered innovative tool with a sleek design and outstanding performance, a true asset to any kitchen. The Nutri Ninja | Ninja Blender Duo with Auto-i Technology features intelligent programs that combine pulsing, blending, and pausing patterns that do the work for you! Get great results every time with no guesswork required! For best results, be sure to carefully read all the structions contained in the manual before using this appliance.
Nutri Ninja | Ninja Blender Duo with Auto-iQ Technology Features:
- Patent Pending Ninja Blade Technology
- BPA Free Pitcher (maximum liquid capacity 2 L), Nutri Ninja Cups and Lids
- Total Crushing™ Technology
- Drip-Free Pour Spout
- LED Control Panel with Timer
- Sturdy, Non-Slip Base
- Smart Lid technology for easy release
- 3 speeds: Low, Medium & High
- 5 Auto-iQ Programs – Auto-iQ Frozen Drinks/Smoothies, Auto-iQ Puree, Nutri Ninja Auto-iQ Blend, Nutri Ninja
- Auto-iQ Ultra Blend and Auto-iQ Pulse
- Nutri Ninja Nutrient & Vitamin Extraction*
Extract a drink containing vitamins and nutrients from fruits and vegetables
Before First Use
PLEASE KEEP THESE IMPORTANT SAFEGUARDS IN MIND WHEN USING THE APPLIANCE:
IMPORTANT: Make sure that the motor base is plugged in for use.
IMPORTANT: Never add ingredients into the container before placing the attachment in first.
IMPORTANT: Attachments are not interchangeable.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT attempt to operate the appliance without the lid on.
IMPORTANT: Never run the appliance empty.
IMPORTANT: Appliance accessories are not intended to be used in the microwave as it may result in damage to the accessories
- WARNING: Stacked Blade Assembly is sharp and not locked in place. If using the pour spout, ensure the lid is fully locked onto the pitcher. Failure to do so will result in a risk of laceration.
- WARNING: Stacked Blade Assembly is sharp and not locked in place. If pouring with the lid removed, carefully remove the Stacked Blade Assembly first, holding it by the shaft. Failure to do so will result in a risk of laceration.
- CAUTION: Do not immerse the motor base in water or any other liquid.
- Remove all packaging material and labels from the appliance. Separate/remove all parts from each other.
- Wash the lids, pitcher, Nutri Ninja Cups, and blade assemblies in warm, soapy water. When washing the blade assemblies, use a dish-washing utensil with a handle to avoid direct hand contact with the blades.
- Handle blade assemblies with care to avoid contact with sharp edges. Rinse and air dry thoroughly.
- The pitcher, Nutri Ninja Cups, lids, and blade assemblies are all dishwasher-safe. It is recommended that the lids and blade assemblies be placed on the top rack. Ensure the blade assemblies are removed from the containers before placing them in the dishwasher.
- Wipe the motor base clean with a damp cloth.
Assembly and Use for the Ninja® Blender
WARNING: Handle the Stacked Blade Assembly with care, as the blades are sharp.
WARNING: Remove utensils before processing. Failure to remove may cause the pitcher to be damaged or to shatter, which may cause personal injury.
WARNING: Never leave the appliance unattended while in use.
CAUTION: Do not blend hot liquids, doing so may cause excessive pressure buildup, resulting in risk of the user being burned.
IMPORTANT: Make sure that the motor base is plugged in for use.
- Review the warning and caution statements above before proceeding to number 2.
- Place the motor base on a clean, dry, level surface such as a countertop.
- Holding the Stacked Blade Assembly by the top of the shaft, place it onto the drive gear inside the pitcher. Ensure that the Stacked Blade Assembly is seated properly and is standing upright. (Fig. 1)
- Align and lower the pitcher onto the motor base. (Fig. 2) The handle should be aligned slightly to the right of the“LOCK” symbol on the motor base.
- Rotate the pitcher clockwise until it locks in place, you will hear a click when the lock is engaged. (Fig. 3)
- The pitcher can be placed on the motor base in two ways; the handle can be on the front right corner or the front left corner. (Fig. 4a, Fig. 4b
- Add the ingredients to the pitcher, making sure that they do not exceed the highest measured marking line on the side of the pitcher Holding the lid by the handle in the upright position, place it on top of the pitcher aligning the triangle ( ) located on the lid with the triangle ( ) located on the pitcher’s handle. (Fig. 5a) Press the handle down until you hear a click.
The triangles on the lid and the blender handle MUST be aligned for the blender to turn on. (Fig. 5b)
- Plug the power cord into the electrical outlet and press the power button.
- Review the warning and caution statements at the top of page 8 before proceeding to the number
- Press the power button to turn on the unit. Select the speed or Auto-iQ program that best suits your needs.
Assembly and Use for the Nutri Ninja® Cups
WARNING: Handle the Pro Extractor Blades™ Assembly with care, as the blades are sharp.
WARNING: Remove utensils before processing. Failure to remove may cause the Nutri Ninja Cup to be damaged or to shatter, which may cause personal injury.
WARNING: Never leave the appliance unattended while in use.
CAUTION: Do not blend hot liquids, doing so may cause excessive pressure buildup, resulting in the risk of the user being burned.
CAUTION: Remove the Pro Extractor Blades Assembly from the Nutri Ninja Cup upon completion of blending. Do not store ingredients before or after blending them in the cup with the blade assembly attached. Some foods may contain active ingredients or release gases that will expand if left in a sealed container, resulting in excessive pressure buildup that can pose a risk of injury. For ingredient storage in the cup, use only the Sip & Seal® Lid spout lid to cover.
IMPORTANT: When processing soft dry ingredients such as day-old bread or cheese use quick, short 1 second pulses. Do not overfill to avoid overheating the appliance. Allow the appliance to cool after each use.
NOTE: Nutri Ninja | Ninja® Blender Duo with Auto-iQ® Technology can sense which jar is on the motor base. The available function lights will illuminate depending on which jar is placed on the motor base. (Fig. 1)
- Review the warning and caution statements above before proceeding to number 2.
- Place the motor base on a clean, dry, level surface such as a counter or tabletop. Press down on the motorbase to make sure that the suction cups adhere to the counter or tabletop.
- Add ingredients to the Nutri Ninja Cup.
- Place the Pro Extractor Blades Assembly onto the cup and tightly screw it on clockwise until you have a good seal. (Fig. 2)
- Turn the Nutri Ninja Cup upside down and place it onto the motor base, aligning the tabs on the cup with the motor base. Rotate the Nutri Ninja Cup clockwise until it locks in place, you will hear a click when the lock is engaged. (Fig. 3)
- Review warning and caution statements before proceeding.
- Press the power button, and select the speed or Auto-iQ program that suits your needs. (Fig. 4)
- To pause the appliance, press the selected speed or Auto-iQ program a second time. When the program is paused, the light on the program button will flash until you press it again to resume the rest of the program.
- Once you have reached your desired consistency, stop the appliance by pressing the power button and wait for the Pro Extractor Blades Assembly to stop turning. Turn the Nutri Ninja® Cup anticlockwise and pull straight up to remove it. (Fig. 5, Fig. 6)REMOVAL
- Turn the cup upright and remove the Pro Extractor Blades Assembly by twisting the Pro Extractor Blades Assembly anticlockwise.
- Do not store blended contents with the Pro Extractor Blades attached.
- Place the Sip & Seal Lid onto the Nutri Ninja Cup, twist to seal, and enjoy.
- For storage, only use the Sip & Seal Lid to cover.
- Be sure to store the Pro Extractor Blades attached to an empty cup when not in use.
- Make sure that the motor base is unplugged when not in use.
- To release the motor base from the counter or tabletop, place your hands underneath both sides of the motor base and gently pull the unit up and towards you.
Programs, Speed Settings & Uses for the Pitcher
Programs, Speed Settings & Uses for the Nutri Ninja® Cup
CAUTION: Do not blend dry ingredients unless pulsing for short intervals per the instructions.
Continuous blending of dry ingredients will overheat the blender.
- When blending sauces and soups, make sure they’re cooled to room temperature first – Ninja® containers are not intended for hot blending.
Care & Maintenance
HOW TO CLEAN
CAUTION: Make sure that the motor base is unplugged from the power source before inserting or removing any attachments and before cleaning.
CAUTION: DO NOT immerse the motor base in water or any other liquid.
- Separate/remove all parts from each other.
- Hand Washing: Wash the containers, lids, blade assemblies, and attachments in warm, soapy water. When washing the blade assemblies, use a dish-washing utensil with a handle to avoid direct hand contact with the blades. Handle blade assemblies with care to avoid contact with sharp edges. Rinse and air dry thoroughly. Dishwasher: The containers, lids, blade assemblies and attachments are all dishwasher-safe. The lids and blade assemblies are top-rack dishwasher safe. Ensure that the blade assemblies are removed from the containers before placing them in the dishwasher.
- Wipe the motor base clean with a damp cloth. If the appliance needs servicing, please call customer care at AU: 1800 099 385 or NZ: 0800 112 660.
HOW TO STORE
Store the Nutri Ninja® | Ninja® Blender Duo with AUTO-iQ® Technology upright with the blade assembly inside the corresponding container with the lid secured on top. Do not place anything on top. Store the rest of the attachments in a safe place where they will not be damaged and won’t cause harm. Loosely wrap the power cord around the motor base.
NOTE: Do not store blended or unblended ingredients in the Nutri Ninja Cup with the blade assembly attached.
RESETTING THE MOTOR THERMOSTAT
Store the Nutri Ninja | Ninja Blender Duo with AUTO-iQ Technology features a unique safety system that prevents damage to the unit’s motor and drive system should you inadvertently overload your appliance. If the appliance is overloaded, the motor will stop. Allow the appliance to cool for approximately 15 minutes. To reset the appliance, follow the resetting procedure below:
- Unplug the appliance from the electrical outlet.
- Remove and empty the container and ensure that no food is jamming the blade assembly.
- Allow the appliance to cool for approximately 15 minutes.
- Re-install the container onto the base and re-plug the appliance into the electrical outlet.
- Proceed to use the appliance as before making sure not to exceed the recommended maximum capacities.
ONE (1) YEAR LIMITED REPLACEMENT WARRANTY STATEMENT
If your product becomes defective due to faulty material or workmanship within 1 year from the date of purchase, we warrant to do the following:
- For New Zealand Consumers: We will replace the product with a new product, free of charge, or repair the product at our cost, at our discretion. For Australian Consumers: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
- You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Your warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- DO NOT operate the appliance with a damaged plug or cord, or if the unit has been dropped, damaged or dropped in water. To avoid the risk of electric shock, do not disassemble or attempt to repair the appliance on your own. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by a qualified electrician to avoid a hazard.
- Incorrect re-assembly or repair can cause a risk of electrical shock or injury to persons when the appliance is used.
- The product has not been misused, abused, neglected, altered, modified, or repaired by anyone.
- The product has been subjected to fair wear and tear.
- The product has not been used for trade, professional, or hire purposes.
- The product has not sustained damage through foreign objects, substances, or accidents.
Your warranty does not cover
- Components that are subject to natural wear and tear caused by normal use by operating instructions.
- Unauthorized/improper maintenance/handling or overload is excluded from this warranty.
- For guarantee claims, you will need to submit proof of purchase in the form of a valid receipt that displays the date and place of purchase.
This warranty does not replace but is in addition to your statutory rights. This warranty does not apply to accessories supplied with the product. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred. Replacement products will be covered by the limited warranty for the balance of the warranty period from the date of the original purchase.
Please note: Only defective products or parts returned to the place of purchase will be replaced under this warranty.
New Zealand Contact
Brand Developers Limited
Unit H, 686 Rosebank
Avondale, 1026 Auckland, NEW ZEALAND
NZ Customer Care: 0800 002 999
Brand Developers Aust Pty Ltd
Road, Unit 3, 2 Roussos Place,
Truganina VIC 3029, AUSTRALIA
AUST Customer Care: 1800 890 840
Proudly distributed by
Mann&Noble Pty Ltd
No.1 Southridge Unit Estate
2 Southridge Street
Eastern Creek NSW
AU: 1800 099 385
NZ: 0800 112 660
Copyright © SharkNinja Operating LLC 2017 Auto-iQ, Ninja, Nutri Ninja, and Sip & Seal are registered trademarks of SharkNinja Operating LLC. Pro Extractor Blades and Total Crushing are trademarks of SharkNinja Operating LLC. Illustrations may differ from actual products. We are constantly striving to improve our products, therefore the specifications contained herein are subject to change without notice.
FAQs About NINJA BL642ANZMN Blender
Do Ninja blender cups fit all models?
Ninja containers and blades do not fit on other blenders or processor units at this time. In most cases, our blade systems and bases are unique to each of our blenders which is why the Jars are not interchangeable.
Can a Ninja blender be repaired?
The original unit and/or non-wearable parts deemed defective, in Shark Ninja’s sole discretion, will be repaired or replaced for as long as you own the original unit.
Can you use Ninja blender cups in any Ninja blender?
And all components are BPA free and dishwasher safe. The 24oz Tritan Nutri Ninja Cups are compatible with all Ninja Auto-iQ blenders, Ninja Auto-iQ kitchen systems and Ninja Auto-iQ compact systems.
What do you do when your Ninja blender stops working?
Power Issues. The first thing you should look for when your Ninja blender won’t turn on is an issue with its power source. Assembly Issues. The next thing you should troubleshoot is your assembly. Overheating. Overfilling. The Pitcher Isn’t Locked Properly. The Arrows on Lid are Not Aligned. It Needs Cleaning. Faulty Parts.
How do you fix a Ninja blender that won’t spin?
Blades don’t spin If the blades are not spinning when you activate your Ninja Professional blender, make sure that the plastic blade housing piece is positioned correctly and properly seated on the gear shaft.
Why is my Ninja not spinning?
One of the main reasons why your blades will stop spinning is because you have overfilled the container. This may not be obvious right away, but if you try to empty the container a little bit and then blend again you may find that the blades are now spinning
What is the difference between the NINJA® Blender and the NINJA® Blender Duo with Auto-iQ®Technology?
The NINJA® Blender Duo with Auto-iQ® Technology has two separate containers. One container is for blending and the other is for processing. The NINJA® Blender only has one container that can be used for both blending and processing.
Can a Ninja blender be repaired?
The original unit and/or non-wearable parts deemed defective, in SharkNinja’s sole discretion, will be repaired orreplaced for as long as you own the original unit.
Why is my Ninja Blender power button blinking and not working?
When your Ninja blender power light is blinking, that means one or more of its parts are not assembled or secured correctly. First, check that the pitcher is securely locked in the base of the blender. Then, check that the blender lid is also secure and correctly aligned.
Does the Ninja blender have a fuse?
You need to open the bottom cover and gain access to the inside of the blender. The first thing you want to check is the fuse to see if it is blown. A blown fuse will prevent the electric current from flowing into the blender via the power cord when it is plugged into the outlet.
Do Ninja blenders have a warranty?
The One (1) Year Limited Warranty applies to purchases made from authorized retailers of SharkNinja Operating LLC. Warranty coverage applies to the original owner and to the original product only and is not transferable.
Can I put hot liquids in my Ninja blender?
According to the manual of the Ninja Professional Blender: CAUTION: Do not process food or liquid that is hotter than 180°F/82°C. Allow very hot ingredients to cool before processing.
For more manuals by Ninja ManualsDock