Ninja 1000 Professional Blender
Ninja Kitchen is known for Learning about strong blenders and food processors, cutting-edge ice cream machines, temperature-controlled kettles, dependable cookware and kitchenware, and multipurpose kitchen appliances including grills, air fryers, tiny ovens, and more.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
For Household Use Only
WHEN USING ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES, BASIC SAFETY PRECAUTIONS SHOULD ALWAYS BE FOLLOWED, INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING YOUR NINJA® PROFESSIONAL BLENDER 1000.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of electric shock, this appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). This plug will fit into a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully into the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician to install the proper outlet. DO NOT modify the plug in any way.
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE, ELECTRIC SHOCK OR INJURY:
- To protect against electrical shock, do not submerge the blender or allow the power cord to come into contact with water or any other liquid.
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
- Never leave an appliance unattended when in use.
- Turn the appliance Off and remove the power cord from the electrical outlet when not in use, before assembling or disassembling parts and before cleaning. To unplug, grasp the plug and pull from the electrical outlet. Never pull from the power cord.
- DO NOT abuse the power cord. Never carry the appliance by the power cord or yank it to disconnect from the electrical outlet; instead, grasp the plug and pull it to disconnect.
- DO NOT operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug, or after the appliance malfunctions, has been dropped, or is damaged in any manner. Return the appliance to EURO-PRO Operating LLC for examination, repair, or adjustment.
- DO NOT let the power cord hang over the edge of the table or counter or touch hot surfaces such as the stove.
- Always use the appliance on a dry, level surface.
- Keep hands, hair, clothing, as well as utensils out of the container while blending to reduce the risk of severe injury to persons or damage to the appliance. A scraper may be used but only when the blender is not running.
- CAUTION: Blade assembly is sharp, handle with care. When handling the blade assembly, always hold by the shaft.
- Avoid contact with moving parts.
- DO NOT attempt to sharpen blades.
- DO NOT use the appliance if the blade assembly is bent or damaged.
- To reduce the risk of injury, never place the blade assembly on the base without the pitcher properly attached.
- DO NOT operate this appliance on or near any hot surfaces (such as a gas or electric burner or in a heated oven).
- The use of attachments or accessories not included with the unit such as canning jars, is not recommended by the manufacturer and may result in fire, electric shock, or personal injury.
- DO NOT remove the pitcher from the motor base while the blender is in operation.
- To reduce the risk of injury, NEVER operate the appliance without the lid in place; DO NOT try to defeat the interlock mechanism; make sure that the cutting blades are properly installed before operating the appliance.
- DO NOT expose the pitcher to extreme temperature changes.
- CAUTION: DO NOT BLEND HOT LIQUIDS.
- DO NOT
- DO NOT leave the appliance empty.
- To reduce the risk of burns, always allow the appliance to cool before taking off parts and before cleaning.
- If the appliance overheats, a thermal switch will become activated and shut off the motor. To reset, unplug the appliance and let it cool down for approximately 15 minutes before using it again.
- THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY. Do not use this appliance for anything other than its intended use. Do not use outdoors.
WARNING: Extension cords are not recommended for use with this product.
THIS BOOK COVERS MODEL NUMBER: BL610 30
- Voltage: 120V., 60Hz.
- Power: 1000 Watts
- Pitcher Capacity: 72 ounces (2.1 L)
Euro-Pro and Ninja are trademarks of Euro-Pro Operating LLC.
- Lid with a Locking Handle
- Locking Handle Release Button
- Pouring Spout with Cap
- Ninja® Stacked Blade
- Gear Shaft
- Motor Base
- Control Panel
- Non-Slip Bottom
- Power Cord (not shown)
- Cord Storage (in back) (not shown)
The Ninja® Professional Blender 1000 is a high-powered kitchen tool that is perfect for ice-crushing, blending, pureeing, and controlled processing. Create all of your favorite recipes quickly and easily with just one touch of a button. For best results, be sure to carefully read all the instructions contained in the manual before using this appliance.
- 1000 Watt Motor Base
- Total Crushing™ Technology
- Extra Large 72 oz. Pitcher
- Easy Lock Lid with Built-In Pour Spout
- Easy Clean Control Panel
- BPA Free Pitcher
- Cord storage
Using the Ninja® Professional Blender 1000
BEFORE FIRST USE
- Remove all packaging material and labels from the appliance.
- Wash the lid, pitcher, and blade assembly in warm, soapy water with a soft cloth. Use caution when washing the blade assembly as the blades are very sharp.
- Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- The pitcher, lid, and blade assembly are all dishwasher safe. It is recommended that the lid and blade assembly go on the top rack. Ensure that the blade assembly is removed from the pitcher before placing it in the dishwasher.
- The motor base can be wiped clean with a damp cloth. Make sure the unit is not plugged into the electrical outlet when using the damp cloth to clean the base.
HOW TO ASSEMBLE
CAUTION: Make sure that the motor base is unplugged from the power source.
- Place the motor base on a clean, dry, level surface.
- Lower the pitcher onto the motor base. (Fig. 1)
- Rotate the pitcher to the left as far as it will go. As the richer on the pi herein and t understand safety tabs on the top of the motor base. (Fig. 2)
- The pitcher can be placed on the motor base in two ways; the handle can be on the front right corner or the front left corner. (Fig. 3a, Fig. 3b)
- Holding the blade assembly by the shaft, place it onto the gear shaft inside the pitcher. (Fig. 4) Ensure that the blade assembly fits around the gear shaft and that the blade shaft is standing straight.
CAUTION: Blades are sharp! Use extreme caution when handling the blades. Always hold them by the shaft.
HOW TO USE
IMPORTANT: DO NOT attempt to operate the appliance without the lid on.
- Place the pitcher on the motor base and insert the blade assembly. (See ‘HOW TO ASSEMBLE’.)
- Add the ingredients to the pitcher. Make sure your total of ingredients doesn’t go higher than the highest measured marking line on the side of the pitcher.
IMPORTANT: Never add ingredients into the pitcher before placing the blades in first.
- Place the lid onto the pitcher with the locking handle in the upright position and the pouring spout on the corner opposite the pitcher handle. Align the arrows () located on the lid and pitcher handle. Ensure that the lid is completely seated and press the lid down into the pitcher. Press the locking handle down so that the latches on the lid fit under the tabs on the pitcher. ( 5)
NOTE: If you need to add additional ingredients while the blender is processing, open the pouring spout cap and pour the ingredients in through the opening.
- Plug the power cord into the electrical outlet and press the power button ().
NOTE: As a safety feature, the power button () will flash and the motor will not work if the pitcher and lid are not installed correctly. When the pitcher and lid are installed properly, the power button () will be solid, indicating that the blender is ready for use.
- Select the speed according to your blending requirements*:
- Use the LOW setting for processing and mixing.
- Use the MEDIUM setting for blending and ice-crushing.
- Use the HIGH setting for pureeing and liquefying.
- Use the PULSE button for controlled chopping and processing.
- Press the power button () or the same speed button a second time to stop the blades or press a different button to change the speed.
- If the ingredients stick to the side of the pitcher, stop the appliance by pressing the power button () and wait for the blades to stop turning. Then remove the lid by pressing the release button, lifting the handle,d pulling straight up. ( 6) Use a rubber spatula to dislodge the pieces, replace the lid and continue processing.
- To remove the pitcher, press the power button () to turn the appliance ‘Off’. Wait for the blades to stop moving before removing them. ( 7)
CAUTION: Never remove the pitcher while the blender is still running.
- Depending on the consistency of the contents, open the pouring spout cap and use the spout to empty the liquid contents. For thicker consistencies, remove the lid and blade assembly carefully (by its shaft), then empty the contents of the pitcher.
- Unplug the appliance after use.
- IMPORTANT: Never run the appliance empty.
- CAUTION: DO NOT BLEND HOT LIQUIDS.
- WARNING: Secure the blender while in use by pressing down on the lid with one hand.
- WARNING: Never leave the blender unattended while in use.
Care & Maintenance
HOW TO CLEAN
CAUTION: Make sure that the motor base is unplugged from the power source before inserting or removing any attachments and before cleaning.
CAUTION: DO NOT immerse the motor base in water or any other liquid. Clean with a damp sponge or cloth and wipe dry.
- The pitcher, lid, and blade assembly are all dishwasher safe. It is recommended that the lid and blade assembly be placed on the top rack.
- You may also wash the blender by filling ¾ of the pitcher with warm water and a drop of dishwashing detergent, placing the lid on the pitcher, and pressing the pulse button a few times. Once clean, remove the pitcher from the motor base. Rinse the pitcher, blade assembly, and lid under running water. Allow all the parts to dry before storing.
Use extreme caution when handling the blade assembly as blades are very sharp.
Please call customer service if any servicing needs to be performed on the appliance at 1-877-646-5288.
HOW TO STORE
- Store the Ninja® Professional Blender 1000 upright with the pitcher, blade assembly, and cover on the motor base. Do not place anything on top.
- Wrap the power cord around the cord storage hook in the back of the unit.
ORDERING REPLACEMENT PARTS
To order additional parts and accessories, please visit our website: www.ninjakitchen.com or feel free to contact customer service at 1-877-646-5288.
ONE (1) YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
EURO-PRO Operating LLC warrants this product to be free from material defects and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase when utilized for normal household use, subject to the following conditions, exclusions, and exceptions.
The liability of EURO-PRO Operating LLC is limited solely to the cost of the repair or replacement of the unit at our option. This Limited Warranty does not cover normal wear of parts and does not apply to any unit that has been tampered with or used for commercial purposes. This Limited Warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, negligent handling, or damage due to faulty packaging or mishandling in transit. This Limited Warranty does not cover damage or defects caused by or resulting from damages from shipping or repairs, service, or alteration to the product or any of its parts, which have been performed by a repair person not authorized by EURO-PRO Operating LLC.
If your appliance fails to operate properly while in use under normal household conditions within the Limited Warranty period, you may return the complete appliance and accessories with proof of purchase and date, freight prepaid. For Customer Service support, call 1-877-646-5288 or visit our website www.ninjakitchen.com.
If the appliance is found by EURO-PRO Operating LLC to be defective, in EURO-PRO Operating LLC’s sole discretion, we will repair or replace it free of charge. Proof of purchase date and a check made payable to EURO-PRO Operating LLC for $19.95 to cover the cost of return shipping and handling must be included.*
This Limited Warranty is extended to the original purchaser of the unit and excludes all other legal, implied, and/or conventional warranties. The responsibility of EURO-PRO Operating LLC if any, is limited to the specific obligations expressly assumed by it under the terms of this Limited Warranty. In no event is EURO-PRO Operating LLC liable for incidental or consequential damages to anyone of any nature whatsoever. Some states do not permit the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state or from province to province.
*IMPORTANT: Carefully pack items to avoid damage in shipping. Be sure to include proof of purchase date and to attach the tag to the item before packing with your name, complete address, and phone number with a note giving purchase information, model number, and what you believe is the problem with the item. We recommend you insure the package (as damage in shipping is not covered by your Limited Warranty). Mark the outside of your package “ATTENTION CUSTOMER SERVICE”. We are constantly striving to improve our products, therefore the specifications contained herein are subject to change without notice.
Please visit www.ninjakitchen.com or call 1-877-646-5288 to register your new Ninja® product within ten (10) days of purchase. You will be asked to provide the store name, date of purchase, and model number along with your name and address. The registration will enable us to contact you in the unlikely event of a product safety notification. By registering you acknowledge to have read and understood the instructions for use, and warnings outlined in the accompanying instructions.
FAQS About Ninja 1000 Professional Blender
How do I assemble the blender?
The manual should provide step-by-step instructions on how to assemble the blender properly. This typically includes attaching the blades, securing the pitcher or cup, and ensuring everything is properly aligned.
What are the different speed settings for, and how do I use them?
The manual should explain the various speed settings and their purposes. It may also provide recommendations for which speed to use for different types of ingredients or blending tasks.
Can I blend hot liquids?
Some blenders are not designed to handle hot liquids. Check the manual for specific guidelines on blending hot ingredients and whether the blender is suitable for this purpose.
How do I clean the blender?
The manual should include instructions on how to safely and effectively clean the blender. This may involve disassembling certain parts, handwashing or placing parts in the dishwasher, and maintaining the motor base.
What safety features does the blender have?
The manual should outline any safety features of the blender, such as automatic shut-off mechanisms or overload protection. Understanding these features is crucial for safe operation.
Can I crush ice with this blender?
If the blender is capable of crushing ice, the manual should provide guidelines on how to do this safely. It may recommend a specific setting or technique for blending ice.
What is the capacity of the blender?
The manual should specify the maximum capacity of the blender, including the maximum volume of liquid or the recommended amount of ingredients for optimal blending.
Can I use the blender for food processing tasks?
Some blenders come with attachments or features for food processing. The manual should clarify the blender’s capabilities in terms of chopping, pureeing, or other food processing functions.
Is the blender suitable for making smoothies or shakes?
The manual may include tips and recommended settings for making smoothies or shakes with the blender.
What is the warranty for the Ninja 1000 Professional Blender?
The manual or product documentation should provide information about the warranty, including its duration and what it covers. This information is important in case you encounter any issues with the blender.
For more manuals by Ninja ManualsDock