LEVOIT Core 300 Air Purifier for Home Allergies
The Vesync firm, which was established in 2012 with the goal of designing intelligent gadgets that improve quality of life, encourage healthy living, and strengthen the connection, includes the brands Levoit, Etekcity, and Cosori.
Each manufacturer creates and produces tiny home appliances, and each of their connected smart devices connects to the VeSync app so you can manage it and get support.
Humidifiers, air purifiers, and air filters are just a few of the home environment appliances made by Levoit. Additionally, the business offers Himalayan salt lamps, essential oil diffusers, and cordless hoover cleaners.
Thank you for purchasing the
TRUE HEPA AIR PURIFIER BY LEVOIT.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
We hope you enjoy your new air purifier!
Find Us Online
Search for @LevoitLifestyle • #LevoitLove • #LevoitLifestyle on social media for tips, special deals, giveaways, inspiration, and more.
- 1 x Air Purifier
- 1 x True HEPA 3-Stage Original Filter (Pre-Installed)
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- Power Supply AC 120V, 60Hz
- Rated Power 45W
- Effective Range 219 ft² / 20 m²
- CADR (CFM)
- Smoke: 141
- Dust: 140
- Pollen: 145
- Operating Conditions
- Temperature: 14°F–104°F / -10°C–40°C
- Humidity: < 85% RH
- Noise Level 24–50dB
- Standby Power < 0.8W
- Dimensions 8.7 x 8.7 x 14.2 in / 22 x 22 x 36 cm
- Weight 7.5 lb / 3.4 kg
To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or other injuries, follow all instructions and safety guidelines.
- Only use your air purifier as described in this manual.
- Do not use without removing the plastic wrap from the filter. The purifier will not filter air and may overheat, causing a fire hazard.
- Do not use your air purifier outdoors.
- Keep your air purifier away from water, and wet or damp areas. Never place it in water or liquid.
- Do not use in excessively humid areas.
- Keep your air purifier away from heat sources.
- Do not use where combustible gases, vapors, metallic dust, aerosol (spray) products, or fumes from industrial oil are present.
- Keep 5 ft / 1.5 m away from where oxygen is being administered.
- Supervise children when they are near the air purifier.
- Do not place anything into any opening on the air purifier.
- Do not sit or place heavy objects on the air purifier.
- Keep the inside of the air purifier dry. To prevent moisture buildup, avoid placing in rooms with major temperature changes or underneath air conditioners.
- Always unplug your air purifier before servicing (such as changing the filter).
- Do not use your air purifier if it is damaged or not working correctly, or if the cord or plug is damaged. Do not try to repair it yourself. Contact Customer Support (see 15).
- WARNING: Do not use this air purifier with solid-state speed controls (such as a dimmer switch).
- Not for commercial use. Household use only.
Power & Cord
- Keep the air purifier near the outlet it is plugged into.
- Never place the cord near any heat source.
- Do not cover the cord with a rug, carpet, or other covering. Do not place the cord under furniture or appliances.
- Keep the cord out of areas where people walk often. Place the cord where it will not be tripped over.
- This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). To reduce the risk of electric shock, this plug is intended to fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to defeat this safety feature.
- This air purifier uses standard US 120V, 60Hz outlets. If using outside of the US, check for compatibility.
READ AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
GETTING TO KNOW YOUR AIR PURIFIER
A. Fan Speed Indicators
B. Fan Speed Button
C. Sleep Mode Indicator/Button
D. Timer Butto
E. Timer Indicators
F. On/Off Button
G. Display Lock Button
H. Check Filter Indicator
I. Display Off Button
J. Air Outlet
L. Air Inlet
M. Power Cord
N. Filter Cover
O. True HEPA 3-Stage Original Filter
- On/Off Button
- Turns the air purifier on/off.
- Fan Speed Button
- Cycles through fan speeds: I (low), II (medium), and III (high).
- Sleep Mode Button
- Turns Sleep Mode on/off (see page 8).
- Timer Button
- Cycles through timer options (see page 8).
- Display Lock Button
- Prevents current settings from being changed (see page 8).
- Check Filter Indicator
- Lights up when the filter should be checked (see page 10).
- Display Off Button
- Turns the display off.
- Tap any button (except ) to turn the display back on.
- Flip the air purifier over. Twist the filter cover counterclockwise and remove it.[Figure 1.1]
- Remove the filter from its plastic packaging and place the filter back into the purifier with the handle facing up.[Figure 1.2]
- Replace the filter cover and twist it clockwise to lock. [Figure 1.3]
- Place the purifier on a flat, stable surface with the display facing up. Allow at least 15 in / 38 cm of clearance on all sides
of the purifier. Keep away from anything that would block airflow, such as curtains.[Figure 1.4]
USING YOUR PURIFIER
- Plug in and tap to turn on the purifier. The fan will start on level I. [Figure 2.1]
- Optionally, tap to change the fan speed between I, II, and III.
- The indicators are not buttons and cannot be used to change the fan speed.
- The fan speed indicators will light up when active.
- Fan speed III is the loudest, but cleans air the quickest.
- For best results, or to address a specific air quality issue such as smoke, run the air purifier at high speed (level III) for 15–20 minutes before using a lower speed.
- To effectively clean air, keep windows and doors closed while the air purifier is on.
- Tap to turn off the air purifier.
When the air purifier is plugged in, it will remember its previous fan speed setting.
Note: The air purifier will not remember timers or Sleep Mode.
sleep Mode operates quietly by using the lowest possible fan speed.
- Tap to turn Sleep Mode on/off.
- All indicators will be at half brightness while Sleep Mode is on.
- Tapping will exit Sleep Mode.
You can set a timer for 2, 4, 6, or 8 hours.
- Tap repeatedly to select a time. The timer will start automatically.
- The indicators are not buttons and cannot be used to select a time.
- The timer indicators will light up blue when active.
- Once the timer has finished, the air purifier will turn off.
- To cancel a timer, tap until all timer indicators are off.
- You can change the fan speed at any time while the timer is on.
- The timer will restart if the time is changed.
Locking the display prevents settings from being accidentally changed. Buttons will not respond to being tapped.
- Tap and hold for 3 seconds to lock/unlock the display.
Note: You can turn the display on and off even if the display is locked.
ABOUT THE FILTER
The air purifier uses a 3-stage filtration system to purify the air.
- A. Pre-Filter
- Captures large particles such as dust, lint, fibers, hair, and pet fur.
- Maximizes the filter’s life by protecting it.
- B. True HEPA Original Filter
- Removes at least 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 micrometers (µm) in diameter.
- Filters small particles such as mold spores, tiny dust particles, parts of smoke, and allergens such as pollen, dander, and mites.
- C. High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter
- Physically adsorbs smoke, odors, and fumes.
- Filters compounds such as formaldehyde, benzene, ammonia, hydrogen sulfide, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
Clean Air Delivery Rate
Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) measures the efficiency of an air purifier by indicating the volume of clean air that an air purifier produces per minute. This is based on the removal of dust, pollen, and smoke, which are the 3 most common indoor air pollutants. The higher the CADR, the more particles the air purifier will remove and the larger the area it can clean. The rating is measured at the air purifier’s highest speed.
Air Change per Hour
The air change rate is how many times all of the air in a room can be purified (or “changed”) by the air purifier in 1 hour. Air changes per hour are calculated on the recommended room size assuming 8 ft / 2.4 m ceilings. For smaller rooms, the air change per hour will increase. The Core 300 has an air change per hour of 5, which means it can change air 5 times at the max speed. This purifier is suggested for use in a single, closed room up to 219 ft² / 20 m².
To effectively clean air, keep windows and doors closed while the air purifier is on.
Moisture may damage the filter. This air purifier should be used in an area with a humidity level below 85% RH. If you use the air purifier in excessively humid areas, the surface of the filter will become moldy.
Note: Water or moisture will allow mold to grow. Air purifiers cannot solve an existing mold problem, only remove mold spores and reduce odors.
Do not add essential oils to the air purifier or filter. The filter will become damaged by the oil and will eventually release an unpleasant smell. Do not use oil diffusers near the purifier.
LEVOIT REPLACEMENT FILTERS
Choose the filter best suited to the environment of your home.
Note: Your air purifier comes with an Original Filter included.
- Core 300-RF
Levoit True HEPA 3-Stage Original Filter
Traps fine particles such as dust mites, pollen, pet dander, mold, and bacteria while neutralizing common household smells such as pet odors or cooking smells.
Best used for allergies, dust, and minor odors
- Core 300-RF-PA
Levoit True HEPA 3-Stage Pet Allergy Filter
Get all the benefits of the Original Filter, but with the high-efficiency activated carbon filter which is very effective for strong smells, and is customized for pet odors and cooking smells.
Best used for pet allergies, bad-smelling rooms
- Core 300-RF-TX
Levoit True HEPA 3-Stage Toxin Absorber Filter
Get all the benefits of the Original Filter, but with the high-efficiency activated carbon filter which is very effective for strong smells, and is customized for air pollution, cigarette smoke, vehicle exhaust, toxic gases and fumes, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), and smoke from wildfires.
Best used for high air pollution, smoke
- Core 300-RF-MB
Levoit True HEPA 4-Stage Mold and Bacteria Filter
Get the benefits of the Original Filter, but with an additional antibacterial treatment which is very effective for trapping and neutralizing bacteria and mold spores.
Best used for mold, bacteria, and musty environments
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Cleaning the Air Purifier
- Unplug before cleaning.
- Wipe the outside of the air purifier with a soft, dry cloth. If necessary, wipe the housing with a damp cloth, then immediately dry.
- Vacuum the inside of the air purifier.
- Do not clean with abrasive chemicals or flammable cleaning agents.
Check Filter Indicator
Cleaning the Filter
The outer pre-filter should be cleaned every 2–4 weeks to increase efficiency and extend the life of your filter. Clean the pre-filter using a soft brush or vacuum hose to remove hair, dust, and large particles. [Figure 3.1] Do not clean the filter with water or other liquids.
Resetting the Check Filter Indicator
Reset the Check Filter Indicator when:
- A. lights up.
- Replace the filter.
- Turn on the air purifier.
- Press and hold for 3 seconds.
- will turn off when successfully reset.
- B. The filter was changed before lit up.
- Press and hold for 3 seconds. This will turn on.
- Press and hold again for 3 seconds.
- will turn off when successfully reset.
|Filter||When to Clean||How to Clean||When to Replace|
|Use a soft brush or vacuum
hose [Figure 3.1]
|Do not clean|
When Should I Replace the Filter?
The filter should be replaced every 6–8 months. You may need to replace your filter earlier or later depending on how often you use your air purifier. Using your air purifier in an environment with relatively high pollution may mean you will need to replace the filter more often, even if
You may need to replace your filter if you notice:
- Increased noise when the air purifier is on
- Decreased airflow
- Unusual odors
- A visibly clogged filter
- To maintain the performance of your air purifier, only use official Levoit filters. To buy replacement filters, visit Levoit’s online store. Go to levoit.com for more information.
- Remember to reset it after changing the filter.
Replacing the Filter
- Unplug the air purifier. Flip the air purifier over and remove the filter cover (see Getting Started, 5).
- Remove the old filter.
- Clean out any remaining dust or hair inside the purifier using a vacuum hose. Do not use water or liquids to clean the purifier. [Figure 3.2]
- Unwrap the new filter and place it into the housing (see Getting Started, 5).
- Replace the cover. Plug in the air purifier.
- Reset the Check Filter Indicator (see 10).
If not using the air purifier for an extended period of time, wrap both the purifier and the filter in plastic packaging and store in a dry place to avoid moisture damage.
If your problem is not listed, please contact Customer Support (see 15).
|Product Name||True HEPA Air Purifier|
|For your own reference, we strongly recommend
that you record your order ID and date of
|Date of Purchase|
Terms & Policy
Arovast Corporation warrants all products to be of the highest quality in material, craftsmanship, and service, effective from the date of purchase to the end of the warranty period. Arovast Corporation will replace any product found to be defective due to manufacturer flaws based on eligibility. Refunds are available within the first 30 days of purchase. Refunds are only available to the original purchaser of the product.
This warranty extends only to personal use and does not extend to any product that has been used for commercial, rental, or any other use for which the product is not intended. There are no warranties other than the warranties expressly set forth with each product. This warranty is non-transferable. Arovast Corporation is not responsible in any way for any damages, losses, or inconveniences caused by equipment failure or by user negligence, abuse, or use noncompliant with the user manual or any additional safety or use warnings included in the product packaging and manual.
This warranty does not apply to the following:
- Damage due to abuse, accident, alteration, misuse, tampering, or vandalism.
- Improper or inadequate maintenance.
- Damage in return transit.
- Unsupervised use by children under 18 years of age.
Arovast Corporation and its subsidiaries assume no liability for damage caused by the use of the product other than for its intended use or as instructed in the user manual. Some states do not allow this exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential losses so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
ALL EXPRESSED AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, ARE LIMITED TO THE PERIOD OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY.
Extend Your Warranty by 1 Year
Register your product at www.levoit.com/warranty warranty to extend your 1-year warranty by an additional year.
Please fill out all required fields and include your order ID, place of purchase, and purchase date, if applicable.
Defective Products & Returns
If you discover your product is defective within the specified warranty period, please contact Customer Support via firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your invoice and order ID. DO NOT dispose of your product before contacting us. Once our Customer Support Team has approved your request, please return the product with a copy of the invoice and order ID.
If you have any questions or concerns about your new product, please contact our helpful Customer Support Team.
1202 N. Miller St., Suite A
Anaheim, CA 92806
Toll-Free: (888) 726-8520
Mon–Fri, 9:00 am–5:00 pm PST/PDT
*Please have your order invoice and order ID ready before contacting Customer Support.
FAQs LEVOIT Core 300 Air Purifier for Home Allergies
What is the LEVOIT Core 300 Air Purifier for Home Allergies?
The Levoit Core 300 Air Purifier is a device designed to improve indoor air quality by removing impurities such as dust, allergens, smoke, and pet dander from the air.
How does the LEVOIT Core 300 Air Purifier for Home Allergies work?
The Levoit Core 300 Air Purifier uses a three-stage filtration system consisting of a pre-filter, a HEPA filter, and an activated carbon filter to capture and trap airborne particles, odors, and harmful gases.
What is the coverage area of the LEVOIT Core 300 Air Purifier for Home Allergies?
The Levoit Core 300 Air Purifier is designed to cover an area of up to 219 square feet.
What is the CADR rating of the LEVOIT Core 300 Air Purifier for Home Allergies?
The CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) rating of the Levoit Core 300 Air Purifier is 135 CFM (cubic feet per minute).
How often do I need to replace the filters in the LEVOIT Core 300 Air Purifier for Home Allergies?
The pre-filter needs to be replaced every 6 to 8 months, while the HEPA filter and activated carbon filter need to be replaced every 8 to 12 months, depending on usage and air quality.
Is the LEVOIT Core 300 Air Purifier for Home Allergies noisy?
No, the Levoit Core 300 Air Purifier operates quietly, with a noise level of 24 to 50 decibels, depending on the fan speed setting.
Does the LEVOIT Core 300 Air Purifier for Home Allergies emit ozone?
No, the Levoit Core 300 Air Purifier does not emit ozone, making it safe for use around people and pets.
Is the LEVOIT Core 300 Air Purifier for Home Allergies easy to operate?
Yes, the Levoit Core 300 Air Purifier is easy to operate, with simple touch controls and a filter replacement indicator to help you keep track of filter replacement intervals.
Does the LEVOIT Core 300 Air Purifier for Home Allergies come with a warranty?
Yes, the Levoit Core 300 Air Purifier comes with a 2-year warranty, which covers any defects in materials or workmanship.
Can the LEVOIT Core 300 Air Purifier for Home Allergies be used in a bedroom?
Yes, the Levoit Core 300 Air Purifier is ideal for use in bedrooms, as it operates quietly and has a night light feature that can be turned off if desired.
For more manuals by LEVOIT, visit ManualsDock
[embeddoc url=”https://manualsdock.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/LEVOIT-Core-300-Air-Purifier-for-Home-Allergies-USER-MANUAL.pdf” download=”all”]