Kodak Step Slim Instant Mobile Color Photo Printer
Kodak, officially known as Eastman Kodak Company, is an American multinational corporation historically associated with photography and imaging. Founded by George Eastman in 1888, Kodak played a significant role in popularizing photography and making it more accessible to the general public.
Lid (Loading paper)
- Slide the lid towards the back of the printer to open it.
- Open the included photo paper pack and place it in the printer. Make sure the blue paper is placed in the printer first with the barcode facing down.
- Place the lid back on the printer.
Note: Use only 2″ x 3″ KODAK ZINK Photo Paper.
Download the KODAK STEP Prints App
Scan the QR code
- Press and hold the power button on your KODAK STEP Slim printer for four to five (4 – 5) seconds until the indicator light starts to blink.
- Open the Bluetooth settings on your phone.
- Select the KODAK STEP Slim printer when it appears on your Bluetooth list.
- Seizure warning: This device utilizes flashing strobe lights which may potentially trigger seizures for people with photosensitive epilepsy and/or other seizure disorders. User discretion is advised.
- Do not attempt to disassemble this device for any reason.
- Never leave your printer or the KODAK ZINK Photo Paper in an area that might become extremely hot or where it will be exposed to direct sunlight for a long time. This can cause your printer to overheat or suffer other problems.
- Don’t get it wet! If you need to clean your printer, use a soft cloth slightly dampened with water or rubbing alcohol, and gently wipe away any dirty spots. Don’t submerge the whole thing in water, ever.
- Be careful with your printer. Try not to drop it or shake it The inside of the printer has a lot of very small parts that could break if they are jostled around too much.
- Do not use products such as alcohol, gasoline, diluent, or any other organic solvent when cleaning or attempting to clean this product.
- Do not use this device in an environment where it will be exposed to heavy dust or humidity/moisture.
- Do not use this printer while bathing or in a shower.
- Do not place or charge the printer where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
- Do not place, drop, or submerge the printer in water or any other liquid.
- Take care that objects do not fall, and liquids do not spill onto the printer.
- This printer absolutely will not work without downloading the Android or iOS application. If you do not have an Android phone or an iPhone, unfortunately, this printer will not work for you.
- U.S. Support: email@example.com 844-516-1539
- International Support: firstname.lastname@example.org 844-516-1540
- View one-year limited warranty details at: https://www.kodakphotoplus.com/pages/ kodak-step-slim-printer-support
kodakphotoplus.com The Kodak trademark, logo, and trade dress are used under license from Eastman Kodak Company.
ZINK, ZERO INK, and the ZINK logo are trademarks of ZINK Holdings, LLC. iPad, iPhone, iPod, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
“Made for iPod,” “Made for iPhone,” and “Made for iPad” mean that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod, iPhone, or iPad, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory with iPod, iPhone, or iPad may affect wireless performance.
- Bluetooth is a trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. USA.
- Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
- Google Play is a trademark of Google LLC.
- IOS is a trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
- Apple and App Store are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
All other products, brand names, company names, and logos are trademarks of their respective owners, used merely to identify their products, and are not meant to connote any sponsorship, endorsement, or approval.
Distributed by C&A Marketing, Inc., 114 Tived Lane East, Edison, NJ 08837. Made in Vietnam ©2021. C&A IP Holdings LLC. All Rights Reserved.
FAQS About Kodak Step Slim Instant Mobile Color Photo Printer
What is the lifespan of the Kodak step printer?
The Kodak Step calls for ink, right?
No requirement for cartridges, toner, or ink
Can a computer be used with a Kodak step printer?
Images cannot be printed from a desktop or laptop running Windows or Mac.
How quickly do Kodak printers print pictures?
less than 60 seconds.
How long does it take to charge a Kodak Instant printer?
How big is the paper that Kodak Step uses?
What types of paper work best with Kodak Step?
High-Quality Zink Photo Paper
Kodak picture paper is water resistant.
Water- and smudge-resistant
How reliable are Kodak printers?
If you’re seeking for high-quality prints, this purchase will not satisfy you.
How is a Kodak picture printer charged?
connecting the plug and adaptor provided to the printer’s DC port, which is located at the back.
For more manuals by Kodak, Visit Manualsdock
[embeddoc url=”https://manualsdock.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/Kodak-Step-Slim-Instant-Mobile-Color-Photo-Printer-Quick-Guide.pdf” download=”all”]