Human Touch Reflex Sol Foot and Calf Massager
About Human Touch
With a comprehensive portfolio of high-performance massage chairs, comfortable zero-gravity chairs, and focused massage products that revitalize the mind and body wherever the day may take you, Human Touch has been shaping the wellness landscape for more than 40 years.
Taking a distinctive approach to design, Human Touch works with the best engineers, doctors, athletes, and award-winning design teams to meticulously craft ground-breaking products that not only reduce daily stress and pain but also have an eye-catching aesthetic that improves any space.
Register your product ONLINE today Register your product ONLINE today
- ©2017 Human Touch®, LLC. Patents pending and intellectual property rights enforced.
- No medical claims are warranted or implied by the use of this product.
- Human Touch is a trademark of Human Touch®, LLC.
For more than 35 years, Human Touch has established itself as an industry leader that is changing the lives of its customers with products and services that help them feel, perform, and live their best. Developed in cooperation with the medical community and industry experts, we deliver products that blend patented technology, craftsmanship and intelligent ergonomics with superior design to enable therapeutic relief for everyone.
Our industry-leading massage chairs, Perfect Chair® recliners and evolving set of innovative solutions share attributes in their ease-ofuse, attention to performance and quality, and design to adapt to most any lifestyle. These attributes are highly valued by our customers and garner broad industry award and recognition. As a result, Human Touch empowers people to enjoy greater health and vitality in their professions, pursuits and everyday lives. And with a population increasingly aware of the benefits of wellness, Human Touch extends its brand leadership and available solutions for the benefit of everyone.
Proudly endorsed by: Register your product at www.humantouch.com to ensure your product is in our system to simplify the warranty process should you ever need it
Welcome to human touch®
Your Human Touch® Reflex SOL Foot and Calf Massager is the perfect bridge between state-of-the-art technology and the ancient healing art of massage, emulating the same techniques used by massage professionals. It’s hard to believe it’s not human! It’s a key ingredient for a balanced life—and it’s right in your own home!
Our Targeted Relief products deliver therapy to some of the body’s most stressed muscles and joints. Beyond delivering unparalleled relaxation and rejuvenation, these amazing devices provide measurable health and wellness benefits that will keep you performing at your best.
Reflex SOL Foot and Calf Massager incorporates CirQlation®, a life-like massage that delivers the very latest in robotic foot and calf massage technology. We are the only company in the world to use FigureEight® Technology, a patented robotic mechanism that massages the calves in an upward, rolling, or wave-like motion. This Figure-Eight movement caresses sore calves and rejuvenates tired feet to elevate your relaxation while forcing blood away from the feet and toward the core of the body to improve circulation. Your Reflex SOL incorporates reflexology, a popular holistic and complementary therapy that benefits and improves general health as well as relieving stress and pain in other parts of the body. Additional treatment includes soothing heat and vibration modes for ultimate healing and rejuvenation. To ensure that you don’t overlook any of your foot and calf massager’s features and that you use it safely, read this manual carefully. Then sit back, relax, and enjoy!
keep it safe
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
- Read all instructions before using this appliance.
DANGER: To reduce the risk of electrical shock Always unplug this product immediately after using and before cleaning.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric shock, or injury to persons:
- Do not put your hands or fingers near the massage mechanism or rollers while this product is running. Touching the mechanism can result in injury from the rollers squeezing together.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agent or a similarly qualified person to avoid a hazard
- An appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in. Unplug from outlet when not in use, and before putting on or taking off parts.
- Do not operate under a blanket or pillow. Excessive heating can occur and cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
- Close supervision is necessary when this product is used by, on, or near children, invalids, or disabled persons.
- Use this product only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Never operate this product if it has a damaged cord or plugs, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. Return this product to a service center for examination and repair.
- Do not carry this appliance by supply cord or use cord as a handle.
- Always keep the power cord away from heated surfaces.
- If your feet, calves, or legs feel uncomfortable, discontinue use immediately.
- Never operate this product with the air openings blocked. Keep the air openings free of lint, hair, and the like.
- Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
- To disconnect, turn all controls to the OFF position, then remove the plug from the outlet.
- Do not massage any area of the body that is swollen, inflamed, or covered with skin
- Do not use it on unexplained calf pain.
- Do not use this product when standing on a damp floor, or when any part of the body is in contact with plumbing or any similar ground. • Do not stand on or in appliances. Use only while seated.
- Anyone with a medical condition, including those who are or may be pregnant, should consult a physician before using any massage product.
- Use heated surfaces carefully. May cause serious Do not use over sensitive skin areas or in the presence of poor circulation. The unattended use of heat by children or incapacitated persons may be dangerous.
- Comfortable clothing is recommended while using this product.
- Do not sit on the controller.
- Do not pull on the AC cord.
- When using this product after it has been in storage, check to see that the product is operating properly before use.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Do not attempt to repair this product yourself.
- This product is designed for personal in-home use. Commercial use will void the warranty.
- To reduce the risk of electric shock, this appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). This plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician to install the proper outlet. Do not change the plug in any way.
Care and Maintenance
The product is specially designed and constructed to be maintenance-free. No periodic lubrication or servicing is required. Your product should only be serviced by an authorized service center. Foreign objects should not be inserted between the massage nodes or the unit housing. Care should be taken not to overload the unit.
STORAGE: Your product has been carefully designed to give you many years of trouble-free service. Always unplug the unit when not in use. Additionally, if not in use for a long period, we recommend that the power cord be coiled and that the unit be placed in an environment free of dust and moisture. Do not store near heat or open flame. Do not leave this product exposed to direct sunlight for long periods. This may cause fading or damage.
WARNING: Be sure to test any cleaning solution on a small, inconspicuous part of the product to ensure that the color does not fade before using the solution on the entire product surface.
WARNING: This appliance is equipped with a thermal resetting protection device. This is a safety feature to protect the appliance from overheating. If the appliance should suddenly stop and will not start, turn off the main switch and pull the plug off the socket outlet. Do not operate the appliance for at least 30 minutes. Failure to turn the appliance off may result in the appliance starting unexpectedly when the device cools.
- Plug it in
Plug the power cord into an appropriate power source.
- Power on
Turn the master power switch (on the rear lower right-hand corner of the massager) to On.
- Position your foot and calf massager in front of your favorite chair.
- Take a seat.
- Place your feet into the foot and calf massage wells.
Your foot and calf massager comes fully assembled. Simply plug it in, take a seat and you’re set to go!
- ADJUSTABLE TILT Easy tilt bar unfolds for perfect tilt angle.
NOTE: Follow the below steps to remove your feet from the unit in the event of a power failure:
- Lift your knees upward (Fig. 1).
- Rotate your feet sideways and ease them out (Fig. 2).
Sitting or standing on your foot and calf massager could result in personal injury and or permanent damage to the massager.
The Reflex SOL Foot and Calf Massager automatically limits your massage to an ideal 15-minute interval. To restart, simply re-select your favorite massage setting.
If your feet, calves, or legs feel uncomfortable, discontinue use immediately
Your foot and calf massager is very flexible. Choose from two massage speeds and three auto-massage programs, which feature varying massage techniques and speeds. You can also adjust the massage intensity, for maximum comfort. Add soothing vibration and heat for a truly amazing massage!
- Voltage: AC110-120V 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 100 Watts
- Product Weight: 26.45 lbs.
Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
FAQS About Human Touch Reflex Sol Foot and Calf Massager
What negative impacts do foot massagers have?
Possible skin sensitivity where the application was made.
How long is using a foot massager safe?
fifteen to twenty minutes each.
Wearing socks when using a foot massager is recommended.
The efficiency of the massage may be diminished and the device’s mechanisms may not be able to effectively target the pressure points on the foot if you are wearing shoes or socks.
How is the brain affected by foot massage?
Your neurological system is stimulated, which raises the levels of feel-good brain chemicals like endorphins.
Can I use the massager daily?
The daily usage of a massage gun is typically safe.
What advantages a foot massager has for your health?
increases blood flow, activates muscles, eases tension, and frequently relieves pain.
In whom should foot massagers not be used?
How frequently can you rub your feet?
Do foot massagers promote blood circulation?
Machines that massage the feet knead pressure spots, which helps to increase blood flow.
Can foot massagers relieve pain?
blood flow to the feet is increased. the plantar fascia being stretched. inflammation is lessened.
For more manuals by Human Touch, Visit Manualsdock
[embeddoc url=”https://manualsdock.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/Human-Touch-Reflex-Sol-Foot-and-Calf-Massager-User-Manual.pdf” download=”all”]