Goal Zero Rock Out 2 Solar Rechargeable Speaker
About Goal Zero
Goal Zero is a company that specializes in portable power solutions and solar power products. The company was founded in 2009 by Robert Workman, who wanted to create a reliable and sustainable way to provide power to people in off-grid and outdoor settings. Goal Zero’s products are designed to help individuals and communities access electricity in remote or emergencies, as well as for outdoor recreational activities.
Key products and offerings from Goal Zero include:
- Portable Solar Panels: Goal Zero offers a range of solar panels that are designed to harness energy from the sun and convert it into electrical power. These panels can be used to charge portable power stations or rechargeable batteries.
- Portable Power Stations: Goal Zero’s power stations, such as the Yeti series, are portable battery packs equipped with various outlets (AC, DC, USB) that can be used to charge or power a variety of devices, from smartphones to laptops and even small appliances.
- Solar Kits: Goal Zero provides solar kits that combine solar panels with portable power stations, offering a complete off-grid power solution for camping, outdoor adventures, and emergencies.
- Portable Chargers: Goal Zero produces portable chargers and power banks that are compact and designed to charge devices like smartphones and tablets on the go.
- Lighting Solutions: The company also offers portable solar-powered lights and lanterns, which are useful for camping, hiking, and emergency lighting.
- Accessories: Goal Zero offers a range of accessories, including cables, adapters, and connectors, to complement its solar and power products.
Goal Zero’s products are known for their durability and reliability, making them popular choices for outdoor enthusiasts, campers, emergency preparedness, and humanitarian aid efforts.
GET TO KNOW YOUR GEAR
- Solar Powered
Let the Rock Out 2 Solar juice up its internal battery with the free, clean power of the sun.
- Big Sound
DarkBass™ chamber allows massive airflow for deep, precise sound without the bulk. Chainable with other Rock Outs for a bigger, louder party.
- Mic Built-in
Doubles as a rugged speaker phone. Answer incoming calls from your crew.
Connect and rock out wirelessly using Bluetooth® technology.
- Adventure Ready
Use the elastic cord to attach the speaker to your pack or ride.
ROCK OUT WIRELESSLY
- Power + Insta-sync
Press once to power up your speaker and activate Insta-sync mode. RO2S will stay searching for your gear for 30 sec, indicated by the alternating blue and red.
- Discover It
Activate your gear’s Bluetooth® mode and make sure it’s discoverable. Look for “ROCK OUT” in the list of devices – once you see it, pair it with it. You’ll know the pair is successful when the is steady blue, there’s also a cool sound.
- Rock Out
Pick your music, press play, and rock out. The external controls are compatible with most Bluetooth® devices.
No Bluetooth® device?
No problem. You can still connect to RO2S with the attached AUX cable – it fits right into a standard headphone jack. Know that when you’re hardwired in for sound, the external controls are optimized for Apple® devices.
- Soak Up The Sun
Let RO2S juice up its internal battery with the free, clean power of the sun in about 8 hours. You’ll know the solar panel is collecting power when the blue LED lights on the back begin blinking and turning red.
Expert Tip: Connect RO2S to a Nomad Solar Panel and charge up faster from the sun.
- USB Juice
Use the built-in charging cable with any USB port and juice up in 2 hours. You’ll know you’re charging when turns red.
- Cool Feature: Auto-Shut Off
RO2S will save its battery after 20 minutes of no sound. Your battery is getting low when begins flashing red.
- Talk It Out
RO2S doubles as a rugged speakerphone. Answer incoming calls from your crew by pushing. End your calls by pushing.
Note: Your phone may require you to select an AUDIO SOURCE for your call. Make sure to select ROCK OUT from the available list.
Chain RO2S with other Rock Out Speakers for even more sound – perfect for partying. Use the AUX cable and port to connect speakers.
- Bluetooth® Memory Reset
Wipe RO2S memory of all paired devices:
- Turn RO2S on.
- Press and hold the button for 10 seconds.
- Pair with your Bluetooth device as usual.
When You’ll Use It:
RO2S and your Bluetooth® enabled device aren’t playing nice together, i.e. your device or RO2S show “Connected” but there’s no audio.
- Bluetooth® Not Connecting?
Make sure your RO2S is charged up all the way.
RO2S Reset Force RO2S shut down:
- Press and hold both icons at the same time.
- RO2S will shut down.
- Press to turn RO2S on.
When You’ll Use It:
RO2S refuses to listen to your demands and is in a “frozen” state. This reset will not affect the RO2S memory of paired Bluetooth® devices. It
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- this device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, under part 15 of FCC rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential
installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used by instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee
that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to
correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
- Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
GOAL ZERO HEADQUARTERS
675 West 14600 South
Bluffdale, UT 84065
Designed in the U.S.A.
Made in China
Nomad and Rock Out are trademarks of Goal Zero LLC.
FAQS About Goal Zero Rock Out 2 Solar Rechargeable Speaker
Are goal 0 speakers Bluetooth capable?
How is a goal zero speaker paired?
Make that the Bluetooth® mode on your equipment is turned on and that it can be found. When you find “ROCK OUT” in the list of devices, couple with it.
How long does it take to charge a Goal Zero battery?
How can I determine whether my goal zero is charging?
when the battery display’s segments are flickering and the blue LED light adjacent to the input port turns on.
Is there a charge controller in goal zero?
Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) charge controllers are included into every Goal Zero Yeti Lithium power station.
Are Bluetooth speakers power-required?
Bluetooth speakers and smart homes must always be powered in order to use their extra functions.
Do smart speakers require phones?
A friend, relative, or caregiver can use their smartphone to set up the smart speaker for you if you don’t have one yourself.
The speaker won’t connect; why?
Verify that the gadgets are close enough together.
Wireless speakers connect in what way?
Data is sent using radio waves, an electromagnetic wave type, by Bluetooth technology.
How is the target zero generator put to use?
Power is gathered by the solar panels and stored in the power station using our solar generators.
For more manuals by Goal Zero, Visit Manualsdock
[embeddoc url=”https://manualsdock.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/Goal-Zero-Rock-Out-2-Solar-Rechargeable-Speaker-User-Guide.pdf” download=”all”]