Fujifilm Fujinon GF32-64mmF4 R LM WR Lens
Fujifilm, also known as Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, is a Japanese multinational corporation that specializes in imaging and photographic products, as well as various other technologies and services. Fujifilm has a long and storied history dating back to its founding in 1934 as Fuji Photo Film Co., Ltd. The company’s headquarters are located in Tokyo, Japan.
Before Using This Product
Some lens features are not available with older versions of the camera firmware. Be sure to update the camera firmware to the latest version. Instructions on viewing the camera firmware version and updating the camera firmware are available from the following website:
If you do not have access to a computer, support is available from the local distributor listed in the “FUJIFILM Worldwide Network” material provided with your camera.
- When using a lens hood, do not pick up or hold the camera using only the hood.
- Keep the lens signal contacts clean.
- Use a blower to remove dust and lint from the glass surfaces of the lens or filter. To remove smudges and fingerprints, apply a small amount of lens cleaner to a soft, clean cotton cloth or lens-cleaning tissue and clean from the center outwards using a circular motion, taking care not to leave smears or touch the glass with your fingers.
- Never use organic solvents such as paint thinner or benzene to clean the lens.
- Attach the front and rear caps when the lens is not in use.
- Store the lens and filter in cool, dry locations to prevent mold and rust. Do not store in direct sunlight or with naphtha or camphor moth balls.
- Keep the lens dry. Rusting can cause irreparable damage. Wipe off rain and water droplets.
- Leaving the lens in extremely hot locations could cause damage or warping.
Parts of the Lens
- Lens hood
- Mounting marks
- Hood latch release
- Focus ring
- Zoom ring
- Aperture ring lock release
- Mounting marks (focal length)
- Aperture ring
- Lens signal contacts
- Front lens cap
- Rear lens cap
- Front lens cap
- Rear lens cap
- Lens hood
- Lens pouch
Attaching the Lens
See the camera manual for information on attaching and removing lenses.
© This lens is for use exclusively with FUJIFILM G mounts and can not be used with X mounts.
Removing the Caps
Attaching the Hood
When attached, lens hoods reduce glare and protect the front lens element.
Removing the Hood
To remove the hood, press and hold the hood latch release while rotating the hood counterclockwise.
Rotate the zoom ring left to zoom out, reducing magnification and increasing the area visible in the frame. Rotate the ring right to zoom in, increasing magnification so that the subject occupies more of the frame.
© Using the zoom ring while the lens is wet makes it easier for water to find its way inside the lens. Wipe any water from the lens before using the zoom ring.
The Aperture Ring
Rotate the lens aperture ring to choose the aperture (f-number).
- C: Set the aperture to the value chosen with the camera command dial.
- A: Set the aperture to the value chosen automatically by the camera.
- Other values (32): Set the aperture to the selected value.
© To select C or A, or to select another value after selecting C or A, press the aperture ring lock release while rotating the aperture ring.
© Improvements may result in unannounced changes to specifications and appearance.
© Owing to how this lens is constructed, the “Distance indicator” displayed by the camera may in some cases differ from the actual focus distance. Use the “Distance indicator” as a guide only.
This lens uses linear motors to ensure fast and accurate auto focus while maintaining the highest image quality. When the camera is turned off, the lens is disconnected from the camera body or the playback feature is turned on, there may be an audible sound and slight physical vibration due to the linear motor’s magnets being disengaged. This is perfectly normal and will not negatively affect image quality or lens performance.
7-3, AKASAKA 9-CHOME, MINATO-KU, TOKYO
FAQS About Fujifilm Fujinon GF32-64mmF4 R LM WR Lens
What does LM in a Fuji lens refer to?
What does WR on a Fujifilm lens mean?
signifies weather resistance.
Which lens mount is employed by Fuji?
Does Fujifilm support other lenses?
Yes, a lot of non-Fuji lenses have a ton of awesome, must-have features.
Why do Fujifilm lenses cost so much?
It is almost a given that FujiFilm lenses will produce excellent images.
A Fujinon lens is what?
The optical lenses under the Fujinon name are produced by Fuji Photo Film Co., Ltd., also known as Fujifilm.
The lens distance scale is what.
The distance scale displays the focal distance, measured in meters or feet, or the separation between the image sensor and the point of focus.
How far apart does a camera lens image?
The distance between the object and the thin lines is known as the image distance.
Does picture stabilization exist in Fuji lenses?
OIS technology from Fujifilm is present in a few XF, XC, and GF lenses.
Is Fujifilm a lens manufacturer?
In terms of lenses, Fujifilm claims that its optics division is the only business in its industry to take raw materials all the way to completed goods.
For more manuals by Fujifilm, Visit Manualsdock
[embeddoc url=”https://manualsdock.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/Fujifilm-Fujinon-GF32-64mmF4-R-LM-WR-Lens-Owner-Manual.pdf” download=”all”]