Comfee CPC60D7ASB 12-in-1 Programmable Electric Pressure Cooker
Comfee is a brand that specializes in home appliances, particularly in the field of air conditioning, kitchen appliances, and laundry appliances. The company focuses on providing innovative and reliable products to enhance the comfort and convenience of households.
Comfee offers a wide range of products, including air conditioners, refrigerators, freezers, washing machines, dryers, dishwashers, microwaves, and small kitchen appliances like rice cookers, blenders, and coffee makers. They strive to incorporate advanced technologies into their appliances to improve energy efficiency, performance, and user experience.
Comfee products are designed to meet the needs of consumers in terms of functionality, quality, and affordability. They aim to deliver reliable appliances that simplify daily tasks and create a comfortable living environment.
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS.
- Do not touch hot surfaces of pressure cooker. Use handles only.
- To protect against electric shock, do not immerse cord, plugs, or outer vessel in water or other liquids.
- This appliance should not be used by or near children or individuals with certain disabilities.
- Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before putting on or taking off parts.
- Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug, or after the appliance malfunctions or has been damaged in any manner. Return the appliance to the nearest authorized service facility for examination, repair, or adjustment.
- Use of accessories not specifically recommended by the appliance manufacturer may cause injuries or damage to the unit.
- For household use only. Do not use outdoors.
- Do not let power cord hang over edge of the table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
- Do not place the appliance on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or a heated oven.
- Extreme caution must be used when moving a pressure cooker containing hot liquids or foods.
- Always attach plug to the appliance first, before plugging it into wall outlet. To disconnect, turn the control to OFF, then remove plug from outlet.
- Do not use the appliance for anything other than intended use.
- This appliance cooks under pressure. Improper use may result in scalding injury. Make certain the unit is properly closed before operating. Please see the “Getting Started” section.
- Do not fill unit over 2⁄3 full (Max line). When cooking foods that expand during cooking, such as dried vegetables, legumes, beans, and grains, do not fill the unit over ½ full. Overfilling may cause a risk of clogging the pressure limit valve and developing excess pressure. Be aware that certain foods, such as applesauce, cranberries, pearl barley, oatmeal and other cereals, split peas, noodles, macaroni, rhubarb, or pasta can foam, froth and sputter, and clog the pressure release devices.
- Do not open the appliance until the appliance has cooled and all internal pressure has been released. If the float valve is still up and/or the lid is difficult to open, this indicates that the appliance is still pressurized – do not force it open. Any pressure in the appliance can be hazardous. Please see the “Getting Started” section for instructions to safely remove lid.
- Always check the pressure release devices for clogging or sticking. Both pressure devices must move freely before use.
- Do not use this appliance for pressure frying with oil.
- To prevent risk of explosion and injury, replace only the dynamic seal ring as recommended by the manufacturer. See Operating Instructions.
- Do not use under-hanging cabinets; steam from pressure release may cause damage.
- WARNING: Spilled food can cause serious burns. Keep appliances and cord away from children. Never drape cord over edge of the counter, never use outlet below the counter, and never use it with an extension cord.
- CAUTION: Risk of Electric Shock. Cook only in a removable container.
- This appliance is not intended for deep frying foods.
- This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). To reduce the risk of electric shock, this plug is intended to fit into a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully into the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to modify the plug in any way.
A short power-supply cord is provided to reduce the risks resulting from becoming entangled in or tripping over a longer cord. Extension cords may be used if care is exercised in their use. If an extension cord is used, the marked electrical rating of the extension cord must be at least as great as the electrical rating of the appliance, and the longer cord should be arranged so that it will not drape over the countertop or tabletop where it can be pulled on by children or tripped over.
BEFORE FIRST USE
- Before using your Electric Pressure Cooker for the first time, remove any dust from shipping by wiping clean with a damp cloth.
- Thoroughly clean the cooking pot and sealing ring assembly in the dishwasher or with warm, soapy water. Rinse, towel or air-dry, and place in the pressure cooker.
- Exhaust valve:
Pull out the exhaust valve from the lid. Clean the internal side of the exhaust valve and the exhaust valve and float valve of the lid with brush and cloth at least once a month.
- Sealing ring:
Please remove oil and dirt from the sealing ring with detergent and brush.
- Water box:
After cooking, the steam may stay in the water box of the external pot as water. Water in the box should be removed for avoiding bad odor, please clean it with clean cloth.
Disassemble and install the block-proof cover and seal ring
- Check if the seal ring and block-proof cover are correctly installed in the upper cover before use each time.
- After use, please clean the seal ring and around of block proof cover for avoiding jamming the cover, keep it clean to avoid bad odor.
- Please do not pull the seal ring, otherwise, the distorted seal ring may influence the seal and pressure effect.
- Do not use the damaged seal ring, please replace it at the authorized repair office.
- Opening the lid correctly
Hold the handle of the upper cover, turn it anticlockwise for about 30°till the lid at unlock state, and then lift the upper cover.
- Check if the parts and accessories of lid are well installed
Check if the floater valve and exhaust valve are jammed, and confirm if the sealing ring and block proof cover are correctly installed.
- Take out the inner pot, put food content and water into the inner pot
The total amount of food content and water shall not exceed the Max marked on the inner pot.
- Put the inner pot into the cooker
Wipe to clean the external surface of inner pot, foreign objects and water are not allowed on the inner surface of the electric pressure cooker; Turn the inner pot to left and right to ensure good contact with the heating plate.
- Safely close the lid
Before closing the lid, check if the sealing ring is well installed. Hold the handle of upper cover, aim the lid in an “unlock state”, put the top cover horizontally on the cooker body, turn the upper cover clockwise for about 30°to the lock place as “Lock State”.
- Placing exhaust valve
When working, please turn the exhaust valve to the sealing location, which means the electric pressure cooker keeps at sealing state; For manual exhaust, please turn the exhaust valve handle to the exhaust location, the electric pressure cooker keeps at the exhaust state; when exhausting, do not keep the hands or face above the exhaust opening; Check if the floater valve drops down before working (before heating, the floater valve is down).
PRESSURE COOKER FUNCTIONS
- Power on if the buttons are inactive when use, please confirm if the lid is closed at the right place, the buttons are inactive if the lid is not closed correctly.
- After cooking, the cooker may automatically enter into the keep warm state. The indicator display “0H(0 hour), 1H(1 hour), 2H(2 hour)… “or” L0:00(0 min), L0:01(1 min)….”
- When the cooker is working, it is normal that it makes a “clicking” sound. No need to panic.
- To cook small amount of foods, the inner pot may possibly lift when opening the lid, please shake the lid to drop the inner pot in the cooker base and then remove the lid.
- Cut off the power supply or remove the power plug
- Quick Pressure Release
- A. Quickly open the lid (For non-fluid foods)
Turn the exhaust valve to the exhaust location for exhaust release. For some units, by pressing steam release button till the float valve drops down.
- B. Generally open the lid
Keep the electric pressure cooker cool naturally till the float valve drops down.
- A. Quickly open the lid (For non-fluid foods)
- To Remove Lid
Turn the upper cover anticlockwise with the left hand, turn it to the cover open limit place, and lift the upper cover with the right hand to open the lid. Do not open the lid before the pressure in the pot has been completely released, do not open the lid fiercely if it is difficult to open. Do not pull out the exhaust valve when turning the exhaust valve. After cooking fluid foods (porridge and soup), do not turn the exhaust valve or press the steam release button please cut off power supply to make it cool naturally till the float drops before opening the lid.
PARTS AND FEATURES
- Exhaust Valve Handle
- Upper Cover Handle
- Seal Ring
- Control Panel
- Exhaust Opening
- Float Valve (Pressure Indicator)
- Sealing Ring
- Block Proof Cover
- Inner Pot
- Side Handle
- Outer Body
To avoid personal injury and property loss, be sure to observe the following safety precautions.
- Warning Symbols:
- The danger caused by mistaken use if following warnings are neglected includes to two grades
It may possibly cause death or serious injury if the warnings are ignored.
It may cause physical injury or property damage if the caution items are ignored.
Use the correct power outlet (Refer to the label)
- Failure to use the correct power outlet can result in a fire or possible electric shock.
A socket shall be used alone
- A socket of more than 10A rated current with ground-ing wire can be used alone;
- If shared with other electrical appliances, the socket may cause an electric overload heat and result in fire.
It is strictly prohibited to use another lid
- It is strictly prohibited to use another lid for heating, and in the (switching-on) process, the use of a non-original lid is not allowed.
- As this may cause electric shock or safety hazards.
Stop using if the power cord is damaged
- Replace the damaged power cord with a special soft cord or replace it with a special assembly purchased from the manufacturer or authorized repair center.
Do not use foreign objects
- It is prohibited to insert metal shavings, needles and other foreign matter in the gap.
- Use of accessories not specifically recommended by Comfee’ may cause damage to unit or electric shock.
Place the appliance in a location out of reach of infants
- This appliance should not be used by or near children or individuals with certain disabilities.
- This appliance cooks under pressure. Improper use may result in a scalding injury. Make certain unit is properly closed before operating.
Modification is prohibited
- Modification or repair by non-professionals is prohibited.
- Violation may cause a fire or electric shock.
- Repair or replacement of parts shall be made in a designated service center.
Products may not be immersed or sprinkled in water or other liquids
- Doing so could cause electric shock and electrical short circuits.
Warning on opening the lid
- When the electric pressure cooker is not working, there isn’t pressure in the pot, the float valve is down;
- When the electric pressure cooker is working, pressure in the cooker rises, float valve ascends; do not force open the lid before the pressure has been completely released;
- If it is difficult to open the lid, please do not open it with force, otherwise, it may cause scalding or physical injury.
- Be sure to check periodically the block-proof cover and exhaust valve core to make sure that they are not be blocked;
- Do not cover the exhaust valve with a heavy object or replace it with another object.
Never pull the plug with a wet hand
- To avoid electric shock.
When pulling the plug, you must pinch the plug
- Do not pull the power cord, otherwise, it will damage the cord, causing electric shock and short circuit.
Unplugging when not in use
- Otherwise, it may produce leakage, fire or failure.
In working, never move your hands to close to the exhaust port.
- In the cooking process, never move your hands to close to the exhaust port to avoid burns.
- During cooking, do not cover the vent with a cloth and other items.
When the cooker is working, please do not touch the lid
- When the cooker is working, lid has high temperature, do not touch it;
- Otherwise, it may possibly cause scalding.
The total amount of food and water can not exceed Max scale
- The total amount of food and water can not exceed the Max scale, otherwise, food may be cooked unfamiliar, or cause malfunction.
Do not use a pot other than the dedicated pot
- When there is a foreign object on the bottom of the pot and heating plate surface, remove the foreign object before use.
- Otherwise, it may cause overheating and work abnormalities etc.
Do not place the pressure cooker in a heated oven or on any stovetop
- Please use the special inner pot.
When moving the product, please securely hold the handle of the cooker body
- Extreme caution must be used when moving an amazon pressure cooker containing hot liquids or foods.
Do not use in the following locations
- Do not use in unstable locations;
- Do not use in locations near water and fire;
- Do not use near walls and furniture;
- Do not use in locations exposed to direct sunlight and oil splatter;
- Do not approach the stove for avoiding fire.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
- Clean after each use.
- Before cleaning and maintenance, please unplug the power cord until the product cools.
- Remove the lid and inner pot, clean with detergent first, then rinse well with water, and wipe dry with a soft cloth.
- Clean the internal side of the lid with water, the seal ring, block-proof cover, exhaust valve core and float valve can be removed for washing, timely and correctly install them after washing, and then dry the internal side of lid with a cloth.
- Wipe clean the body of the Amazon Pressure Cooker with a rag, and it is prohibited to soak body of the Pressure Cooker in water or spray water to it.
NOTE: Any other servicing should be performed by an unauthorized service representative.
- Periodically clean the cooker and remove oil and dirt if it is stored on the table.
- Place the electric pressure cooker 12cm away from other kitchen appliances.
When the followings occur, it is not the programmable pressure cooker’s fault, please carefully check once before sending it for repair.
Please contact our authorized service center for repair.
Customer Service Management Office: 5 Sylvan Way, Suite 100 Parsippany, NJ, 07054
Amazon Store: https://www.amazon.com/comfee
FAQS ABOUT Comfee CPC60D7ASB 12-in-1 Programmable Electric Pressure Cooker
Q: What is the Comfee CPC60D7ASB 12-in-1 Programmable Electric Pressure Cooker?
A: The Comfee CPC60D7ASB 12-in-1 Programmable Electric Pressure Cooker is a kitchen appliance that combines the functions of a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté pan, yogurt maker, cake maker, egg cooker, sterilizer, and more. It offers 12 different cooking presets to simplify the cooking process and provide versatility in meal preparation.
Q: What are the main features of the Comfee CPC60D7ASB 12-in-1 Programmable Electric Pressure Cooker?
A: The main features of the Comfee CPC60D7ASB 12-in-1 Programmable Electric Pressure Cooker include a large capacity stainless steel inner pot, a digital control panel with a variety of cooking presets, adjustable pressure settings, delay start and keep warm functions, a safety lid lock, and a steam release valve. It also comes with accessories such as a steam rack, rice paddle, soup spoon, and measuring cup.
Q: What cooking presets are available on the Comfee CPC60D7ASB 12-in-1 Programmable Electric Pressure Cooker?
A: The Comfee CPC60D7ASB offers 12 cooking presets, which include Rice, Multigrain, Poultry, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Soup/Broth, Sauté/Simmer, Cake, Egg, Slow Cook, Steam, and Yogurt. These presets are designed to simplify the cooking process by automatically adjusting the time, temperature, and pressure settings for each specific cooking task.
Q: How does the Comfee CPC60D7ASB ensure safety during cooking?
A: The Comfee CPC60D7ASB is equipped with several safety features to ensure safe cooking. It has a lid lock system that prevents accidental opening when there is pressure inside the cooker. The steam release valve allows for controlled steam release to avoid any sudden bursts. The pressure cooker also has overheating protection and an anti-blockage vent to ensure safe operation.
Q: Is the inner pot of the Comfee CPC60D7ASB dishwasher safe?
A: Yes, the inner pot of the Comfee CPC60D7ASB is dishwasher safe. It is made of stainless steel, which is durable, easy to clean, and safe for dishwasher use. However, it’s always recommended to refer to the user manual for specific cleaning instructions and to ensure the longevity of the inner pot.
Q: What is the capacity of the Comfee CPC60D7ASB 12-in-1 Programmable Electric Pressure Cooker?
A: The Comfee CPC60D7ASB has a generous capacity of 6 quarts, which is suitable for cooking meals for medium-sized families or gatherings. The 6-quart capacity allows you to cook a variety of dishes, including soups, stews, roasts, and more.
Q: Does the Comfee CPC60D7ASB come with a warranty?
A: Yes, the Comfee CPC60D7ASB typically comes with a warranty. The duration and terms of the warranty may vary, so it’s recommended to check the warranty information provided by the manufacturer or retailer at the time of purchase.
Q: Can I find recipes specifically designed for the Comfee CPC60D7ASB?
A: Yes, you can find recipes specifically designed for the Comfee CPC60D7ASB 12-in-1 Programmable Electric Pressure Cooker. The appliance has gained popularity, and there are many recipe books, online platforms, and cooking communities that offer a wide range of recipes and cooking tips tailored for this specific model. Additionally, you can adapt recipes from other pressure cooker cookbooks by adjusting the cooking times and settings as needed.
Comfee Pressure Cooker Manual
[embeddoc url=”https://manualsdock.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/Comfee-CPC60D7ASB-12-in-1-Programmable-Electric-Pressure-Cooker-User-Manual.pdf” download=”all”]
For more manuals by Comfee, visit Manualsdock