Avenview 1X4 DisplayPort Splitter with PCM 7.1
Avenview is a company that specializes in the design, development, and manufacturing of audiovisual (AV) connectivity solutions. They provide a wide range of products and solutions for various AV applications, including digital signage, video walls, collaboration systems, and more.
Avenview offers a diverse portfolio of AV products, such as video matrix switches, splitters, extenders, converters, scalers, and distribution amplifiers. These devices are designed to enhance the connectivity and distribution of audio and video signals in professional AV setups.
The company focuses on delivering high-quality, reliable, and innovative AV solutions to meet the needs of different industries and applications. Avenview products are used in various settings, including corporate boardrooms, educational institutions, healthcare facilities, retail spaces, hospitality venues, and government organizations.
In addition to their hardware products, Avenview also provides software solutions for AV control and management. Their software offerings include control systems, video wall management software, and other tools to streamline and optimize AV operations.
Product Application & Market Sectors
Please read all of these instructions carefully before you use the device. Save this manual for future reference. What the warranty does not cover
- Any product, on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed.
- Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from:
- Accident, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature, unauthorized product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by us.
- Any damage of the product due to shipment.
- Removal or installation of the product.
- External causes to the product, such as electric power fluctuation or failure.
- Use of supplies or parts not meeting our specifications.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Any other causes which does not relate to a product defect.
- Removal, installation, and set-up service charges.
The SPLIT-DPDL-4A 4 Port DisplayPort Splitter has been tested for conformance to safety regulations and requirements and has been certified for international use. However, like all electronic equipment, the SPLIT-DPDL-4A should be used with care. Read the following safety instructions to protect yourself from possible injury and to minimize the risk of damage to the unit.
- Do not dismantle the housing or modify the module.
- Dismantling the housing or modifying the module may result in electrical shock or burn.
- Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel.
- Do not attempt to service this product yourself as opening or removing housing may expose you to dangerous voltage or other hazards
- Keep the module away from liquids.
- Spillage into the housing may result in fire, electrical shock, or equipment damage. Unplug the module immediately if an object or liquid falls or spills onto the housing.
- Have the module checked by a qualified service engineer before using it again.
- Do not use liquid or aerosol cleaners to clean this unit. Always unplug the power to the device before cleaning.
REGULATORY NOTICES FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION (FCC)
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with Part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
Any changes or modifications made to this equipment may void the user’s authority to operate this equipment.
The Avenview SPLIT-DPDL-4A 4 port splitter has the ability to duplicate a single DP (DisplayPort) source to any four DP screen /display. This unit also has two useful features – supports resolutions up to 2560×1600 and extends PCM 7.1 audio to the supported DP screens/displays attached.
- Video Signals – up to 2560×1600
- Audio Signals – PCM 7.1
The SPLIT-DPDL-4A includes one unit: 4 Port Splitter with one (1) DisplayPort Input that can and four (4) DisplayPort Outputs.
- Support DisplayPort specification
- Deep Color video up to 12-bit, resolution support up to 2560×1600
- Supports audio up to PCM 7.1CH (32-192kHz Fs sample rate)
- Supports pixel component format with RGB; YCbCr 422; YCbCr 444
- Color space conversion between RGB and YCbCr color space
- Supports 1.62/2.7 Gbps data rate (Low/High bit rate)
- Supports flexible 1/2/4 lanes configurations;
- Full 10.8Gbps data rate support (4lanes at 2.7Gbps)
- Supports EDID switch and setting
Before you start the installation of the HDMI Extender, please check the package contents.
- Put the product in a level and stable location. If the product falls, it may cause damage or malfunction to components within the casing.
- Do not place the product in temperatures under 0˚C or over 50˚C. High humidity may also cause the unit to malfunction.
- Use the DC power adapter with correct specifications supplied with the unit. If an improper power supply is used, this may result in a malfunction of the unit and may cause a fire.
- Do not twist or pull by force the ends of the Displayport cable. It can cause malfunction
We highly recommend achieving best results with our SPLIT-DPDL-4A you acquire a high-quality 26 or 24 AWG HDMI cable with the below specifications to maintain signal integrity and distances.
UltraAV DisplayPort to DisplayPort Version 1.1a Cable
The DisplayPort cable is fully compliant to DPCP (DisplayPort Content Protection) ensuring full compatibility and successful transmission of all audio and video content. The cable supports PC resolutions of up to 2560×1600 and all HDTV resolutions including 1080p. It also supports uncompressed audio and extended color depths of up to 12 bits per component ensuring flexibility to meet most display application needs.
Please note, features are subject to the capabilities of the computer and graphics solution
DisplayPort to DisplayPort Version 1.1a Cabl
- Connect a DisplayPort Enabled Computer to a DisplayPort Monitor, TV or Projector
- Transfers Both Uncompressed Audio and High-Definition Video Signals
- 2.7 Gbps data rate x 4 lanes – Effective total throughput 8.64 Gbps
- Supports HDTV Resolutions up to 1080p and 2560×1600 for Computers
- DisplayPort Version 1.1a compliant – VESA Authorized Test Center (ATC) certified
- Locking DisplayPort Connectors Keep the Cable Securely Connected
INPUT PANEL (SPLIT-DPDL-4A) Back Panel
INPUT PANEL (SPLIT-DPDL-4A) Front Panel
To setup Avenview SPLIT-DPDL-4A please follow these steps for connecting to a device:
- Power off sources such as using DP graphic card, Laptop Mac etc.
- Connect DisplayPort video Source to the INPUT- upto 2560×1600
- Connect DisplayPort cable to DisplayPort Displays
- Plug in 5V DC power cord to power jack of SC-HDM-HD42K
- Power on DisplayPort Source and DisplayPort Display
- When the Input is connected and turned on the corresponding LED will light on the output port
Avenview Warranty Certificate
AVENVIEW CORP. (“Avenview”) warrants Avenview-branded product(s) contained in the original packaging against defects in materials and workmanship when used normally in accordance with Avenview’s enclosed manual guidelines for a period of THREE (3) YEARS from the date of original retail purchase – Warranty Period. Avenview’s published guidelines include but are not limited to information contained in technical specifications, user manuals and service communications.
LABOR: During the Warranty Period of THREE (3) YEARS, Avenview will repair or replace the product(s) at no cost using new or used parts equivalent to novel performance and reliability if the product(s) is determined to have abide by Avenview’s published guidelines. Cost of Labor applicable to product(s) after Warranty Period. For labor costs, please contact email@example.com.
PARTS: During the Warranty Period of of THREE (3) YEARS, Avenview will supply new or rebuilt replacements in exchange for defective parts of the product(s) at no cost if the product(s) is determined to have abide by Avenview’s published guidelines. Cost of Parts applicable to product(s) after Warranty Period. For part(s) costs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To obtain Warranty: (a) proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice reflecting that the registered product(s) is within warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service; (b) product(s) must be registered at time of purchase. Failure to do so will result in applicable parts and labor charges. Returning product(s) must be shipped in Avenview’s original packaging or in packaging pertaining equal degree of protection to Avenview’s. Both Avenview and the purchaser are responsible for freight charges and brokerages when shipping the product(s) to the receiver.
NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
This warranty does not apply to any non-Avenview branded product(s); or non-registered Avenview product(s). This warranty does not apply: (a) to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken cords; (b) to damage caused by use with another product; (c) to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, earthquake or other external cause; (d) to damage caused by operating the Avenview product(s) outside Avenview’s manuals or guidelines; (e) to damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not a representative of Avenview or an Avenview authorized personnel; (f) to defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the Avenview product(s), or (g) if any serial number has been removed or defaced from the Avenview product(s).
OVERVIEW IS NOT LIABLE FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONDITION, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE; LOSS OF REVENUE; LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS ON CONTRACTS); LOSS OF THE USE OF MONEY; LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; LOSS OF BUSINESS; LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY; LOSS OF GOODWILL; LOSS OF REPUTATION; LOSS OF, DAMAGE TO, COMPROMISE OR CORRUPTION OF DATA; OR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER.
Some states do not allow the inclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or allow limitations on duration implements of the Warranty Period; therefore the above limitations or exclusions may not be applicable to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
USA Head Office
275 Woodward Avenue Kenmore, NY 14217 Phone: 1.716.218.4100 Fax: 1.866.387.8764 Email: email@example.com
151 Esna Park Drive, Units 11 & 12 Markham, ON, L3R 3B1
Avenview Europe Demkaweg 11
3555 HW Utrecht Netherlands
Phone: +31(0)85.2100.613 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Avenview Hong Kong
Unit 8, 6/F., Kwai Cheong Centre, 50 Kwai Cheong Road,
Kwai Chung, N.T.
While every precaution has been taken in the preparation of this document, Avenview Inc. assumes no liability with respect to the operation or use of Avenview hardware, software or other products and documentation described herein, for any act or omission of Avenview concerning such products or this documentation, for any interruption of service, loss or interruption of business, loss of anticipatory profits, or for punitive, incidental or consequential damages in connection with the furnishing, performance, or use of the Avenview hardware, software, or other products and documentation provided herein.
Avenview Inc. reserves the right to make changes without further notice to a product or system described herein to improve reliability, function or design. With respect to Avenview products which this document relates, Avenview disclaims all express or implied warranties regarding such products, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
Faqs About Avenview 1X4 DisplayPort Splitter with PCM 7.1
Q: What is the Avenview 1X4 DisplayPort Splitter with PCM 7.1?
A: The Avenview 1X4 DisplayPort Splitter with PCM 7.1 is a device that allows you to split a single DisplayPort input into four separate DisplayPort outputs. It supports PCM 7.1 audio for high-quality sound reproduction.
Q: What is the purpose of using a DisplayPort splitter?
A: A DisplayPort splitter is used when you need to display the same video and audio content on multiple monitors or displays simultaneously. It is commonly used in professional settings, such as conference rooms, classrooms, and digital signage applications.
Q: What is PCM 7.1 audio?
A: PCM stands for Pulse Code Modulation, which is a method used to digitally represent analog audio signals. PCM 7.1 refers to a surround sound format that includes seven discrete audio channels and one subwoofer channel. It provides immersive audio output when connected to compatible audio systems or speakers.
Q: What is the maximum resolution supported by the Avenview 1X4 DisplayPort Splitter?
A: The Avenview 1X4 DisplayPort Splitter supports a maximum resolution of 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) at 60Hz. It is also backward compatible with lower resolutions, such as 1080p Full HD.
Q: Can I use the DisplayPort splitter with different display models or brands?
A: Yes, the DisplayPort splitter is designed to work with any DisplayPort-compatible displays, regardless of the brand or model. It is compatible with most modern monitors, projectors, and TVs that have DisplayPort inputs.
Q: Does the splitter require external power?
A: Yes, the Avenview 1X4 DisplayPort Splitter requires external power to function properly. It usually comes with an AC adapter that needs to be plugged into a power outlet.
Q: Can I daisy-chain multiple splitters together for more outputs?
A: Generally, DisplayPort splitters do not support daisy-chaining. Each splitter is designed to split a single input into multiple outputs, but you cannot connect multiple splitters together in a chain. However, some higher-end models may have daisy-chaining capabilities.
Q: Are cables included with the splitter?
A: The Avenview 1X4 DisplayPort Splitter typically does not come with DisplayPort cables included. You will need to purchase separate DisplayPort cables to connect your input device (e.g., computer) to the splitter and connect the splitter to your displays.
For more manuals, visit Manualsdock
[embeddoc url=”https://manualsdock.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/Avenview-1X4-DisplayPort-Splitter-with-PCM-7.1-User-Manual.pdf” download=”all”]