Aucma SM-1520X Stand Mixer
Aucma is a Chinese company that specializes in the manufacturing and production of home appliances, including kitchen appliances, refrigeration equipment, and small household appliances. The company was established in 1987 and has since grown to become one of the leading home appliance manufacturers in China.
Aucma offers a wide range of products, including refrigerators, freezers, washing machines, dishwashers, air conditioners, ovens, stoves, blenders, juicers, and other kitchen gadgets. The company focuses on providing high-quality and innovative appliances that cater to the needs of modern households.
Aucma is known for its commitment to technological advancement and product research. The company invests in research and development to introduce new features and improve the performance of its appliances. It also emphasizes energy efficiency and environmental friendliness in its product designs.
- Model: SM-1520X
- Rated voltage: 220-240V- 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 1400W
- Bowl capacity: 7L
- Protection class: 11
General Safety Instructions
Read the operating instructions carefully before putting the appliance into operation and keep the instructions including the warranty, the receipt and, if possible, the box with the internal packing. If you give this device to other people, please also pass on the operating instructions.
- The appliance is designed exclusively for private use and for the envisaged purpose. This appliance is not fit for commercial use. Do not use it outdoors (except if it is designed to be used outdoors). Keep it away from sources of heat, direct sunlight, humidity (never dip it into any liquid) and sharp edges. Do not use the appliance with wet hands. If the appliance is humid or wet, unplug it immediately.
- When cleaning or putting it away, switch off the appliance and always pull out the plug from the socket (pull on the plug, not the cable) if the appliance is not being used and remove the attached accessories.
- Do not operate the machine without supervision. If you should leave the workplace, always switch the machine off or remove the plug from the socket (pull the plug itself, not the lead).
- Check the appliance and the cable for damage on a regular basis. Do not use the appliance if it is damaged. Do not try to repair the appliance on your own. Always contact an authorized technician. To avoid exposure to danger, always have a faulty cable be replaced only by the manufacturer, by our customer service or by a qualified person and with a cable of the same type.
- Use only original spare parts.
Pay careful attention to the following “Special Safety Instructions”.
Children and Frail Individuals
- In order to ensure your children ‘s safety, please keep all packaging (plastic bags, boxes, polystyrene etc.) out of their reach.
Caution! Do not allow small children to play with the foil as there is a danger of suffocation!
- This appliance shall not be used by children. Keep the appliance and its cord out of reach of children.
- This device is not a toy. Children shall not play with the appliance.
- Appliances can be used by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and if they understand the hazards involved.
Special safety Instructions for this Machine
- Always disconnect the appliance from the supply if it is left unattended and before assembling, disassembling or cleaning.
- Switch off the appliance and disconnect from supply before changing accessories or approaching parts that move in use.
- Do not use the appliance for other than the intended purpose.
- CAUTION: In order to avoid a hazard due to inadvertent resetting of the thermal cut-out, this appliance must not be supplied through an external switching device, such as a timer, or connected to a circuit that is regularly switched on and off by the utility.
- Only operate this machine under supervision.
- Do not interfere with any safety switches.
- For the use of Beater and Whisk, please make sure the connector in the front position before assembling, disassembling or lifting the head after each use. Just in case they get stuck or scratch the bowl. You can fine-tune the position by switching the speed knob.
- Do not insert anything into the rotating hooks while the machine is working.
- Place the machine on a smooth, flat and stable working surface.
- Do not insert the mains plug of the machine into the power socket without having installed all the necessary accessories.
Overview of the Components
Main Components and Standard Accessories:
- Output shaft
- Rise knob
- Speed knob
- Power cord
- Mixing bowl
- Dough hook
- Pot cover
Using the Mixing Bowl
- In order to lift the arm, clockwise rotation the Rise knob (2) . The arm will now move upwards. C FIG1)
- Place the pot cover into its body . (FIG2)
- Place the mixing bowl into its holding device(Step(D) and turn the bowl clockwise until it locks into place(Step ®). (FIG3)
- Mount the required utensil C Dough hook or Beater or Whisk) by inserting the top into the output shaft, and turn anti-clockwise until it locks into place. (FIG4&FIG5)
- Now fill in your ingredients. Do not overfill the machine – the maximum quantity of ingredients is 1.5kg.
- Lower the arm using the rise knob (2). (FIG6)
- Insert the mains plug into a properly installed 220-240V- 50/60Hz safety power socket.
- Switch the machine using the speed knob to a speed between 1 and 6 (corresponding to the mixture).
- For pulse operation (kneading at short intervals), turn the switch to the “PULSE” position. The switch has to be held in this position according to the desired interval length. When the switch is released it returns automatically to the “O” position.
- After kneading/stirring turn the speed knob (3) back to the “O” position as soon as the mixture has formed a ball. Then remove the mains plug.
- Push the rise knob (2) downwards and the arm will be raised.
- The mixture can now be released with the help of a spatula and removed from the mixing bowl.
- The mixing bowl can now be removed.
- Clean the parts as described under “Cleaning”.
Adjusting the Levels
Adjusting the Levels and Using the Dough Hook for not more than 1 5kg of Mixture
Sponge Mixture (Basic Recipe), Level 1-4
200 grams soft butter or margarine, 200 grams sugar, 1 packet vanilla sugar or 1 bag Citro-Back, 1 pinch of salt, 4 eggs, 400 grams wheat flour, 1 packet baking powder, approx. 1/8 liter milk.
Transfer the wheat flour and the remaining ingredients to the mixing bowl, stir with the beater for 3 seconds on level 1, then for approximately 3 minutes on level 2. Grease a tin or cover with baking paper. Fill in the mixture and bake. Before the cake is removed from the oven, test to see if it is done. With a sharp wooden stick pierce the centre of the cake. If no mixture sticks to it, the cake is cooked. Turn the cake onto a cake grid and allow to cool.
- Insertion height: 2
- Heating: electric oven, top and bottom heat 175-200″C;
- gas oven: level 2-3
- Baking time: 50-60 minutes
Depending on taste, this recipe can be changed, for example with 100g raisins or 100g nuts or 100g grated chocolate. In fact, the possibilities are endless.
Linseed Bread Rolls, Level 1-4
500-5509 wheat flour, 50g linseed, 3/8 litre water, 1 cube of yeast (40g), 100g low-fat curds, well drained, 1 tsp salt. For coating: 2 tbsp of water.
Soak the linseed in 1/8 litre of lukewarm water. Transfer the remaining lukewarm water (1/4 litre) into the mixing bowl, crumble in the yeast, add the curds and mix with the dough hook on level 2. The yeast must be completely dissolved. Put the flour with the soaked linseed and the salt into the mixing bowl. Knead thoroughly on level 1, then switch to level 3 and continue kneading for 3-5 minutes. Cover the mixture and allow to rise in a warm place for 45-60 minutes. Knead thoroughly once more, remove from the bowl and form sixteen rolls. Cover the baking tin with wet baking paper. Place the rolls on this and allow to rise for 15 minutes. Coat with lukewarm water and bake.
- Insertion height: 2
- Heating: electric oven: top and bottom heat 200-22o·c (preheated for 5 minutes},gas oven level 2-3
- Baking time: 30-40 minutes
Chocolate Cream, Level 5-6
200ml sweet cream, 150g semi-bitter chocolate coating, 3 eggs, 50-609 sugar, 1 pinch of salt, 1 packet of vanilla sugar, 1 tablespoon cognac or rum, and chocolate flakes.
Beat the cream in the mixing bowl with the whisk until stiff. Remove from the bowl and place somewhere to cool. Melt the chocolate coating in accordance with the instructions on the packet or in the microwave at 600W for 3 minutes. In the meantime, beat the eggs, sugar, vanilla sugar, cognac or rum and salt in the mixing bowl with the whisk on speed 2 to form a foam. Add the melted chocolate and stir in evenly on speed 5-6. Leave a little of the cream for decoration. Add the remaining cream to the creamy mixture and stir in briefly using the pulse function. Decorate the chocolate cream and serve well cooled.
Pizza dough, Level 1-4
400g plain flour, 250ml warm water, 1/2 tsp sugar, 1sacher active dried yeast (about 2-1/2 tsp), 1-1/2 tsp olive oil and 1 tsp salt.
Put the flour in the bowl. Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl or jug. Run the mixer at speed 1-2, and gradually add the liquid. As the ingredients incorporate, and the dough ball becomes more formed, increase the speed to 3-4. Knead for a couple of minutes on this speed, till the dough ball is smooth. Remove from the bowl and split into 2-4 pieces. Roll into pizza bases (circles or rectangles) on a floured surface, then lay them on a baking sheet or pizza tray. Spread the pizza bases with tomato puree and add toppings – mushrooms, ham, olives, sun dried tomatoes, spinach, artichoke, etc. Top with dried herbs, pieces of mozzarella, and a drizzle of olive oil. Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C/400°F/gas 6 for 15-20 minutes, till the toppings are bubbling and golden brown.
Basic White Bread, Level 3-6
600g strong white bread flour 1 sachet active dried yeast (about 2½ tsp) 345ml warm water 1 tbsp sunflower oil or butter 1 tsp sugar 2 tsp salt
Use the mixing instructions for pizza dough, then put the dough in a bowl, cover and leave in a warm place till it’s doubled in size (30-40 minutes). Remove the dough and punch down to remove air. Knead lightly on a floured
board, shape it into a loaf, or put it in a tin, cover, and leave in a warm place to rise for another 30 minutes. Bake in
a preheated oven at 20Q°C/400°F/gas 6 for 25-30 minutes, till golden brown and hollow sounding on the bottom.
Soft Poppy Seed Rolls, Level 1-3
570g strong white bread flour 1 sachet active dried yeast (about 2½ tsp) 300ml milk (warmed slightly} 2 eggs (room
temperature) 1 tbsp sunflower oil 1 ½ tsp sugar 2 tsp salt 75g poppy seeds
Mix the milk, eggs, oil, sugar, salt and yeast in a jug or bowl, and leave for 5 minutes. Put the flour and poppy seeds in the bowl, and mix at speed 1, gradually adding the liquid, then increase the speed to 2, and mix for five minutes. Remove the dough to a floured surface, cut into 8-10 pieces, roll into shape, then put on a greaseproof baking sheet. Leave in a warm place till doubled in size. Brush with a little egg or milk, and bake in a preheated oven at 220°C/425°F/gas 7 for 20-25 minutes, till golden brown and hollow sounding on the base.
Italian Herb Bread
575g strong white bread flour , 1 sachet active dried yeast (about 2½ tsp) ,290ml water 2 tbsp olive oil, 2 tsp sugar 2 tsp salt, 4 tbsp mixed dried herbs
Mix the water, oil, sugar, salt and yeast in a jug or bowl, and leave for 5 minutes. Put the flour and dried herbs in the bowl, and mix at speed 1, gradually adding the liquid, then increase the speed to 2, and mix for 5 minutes. Put the dough in a bowl, cover and leave in a warm place till doubled in size (20-30 minutes). Put on a floured surface, knead gently to knock out the air, then shape, put on a baking sheet, and leave in the warm till doubled in size. Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C/400°F/gas 6 for 25 minutes or till golden brown and hollow sounding on the bottom.
Coffee & Brandy Ice Cream, Level 5-6
3 eggs 75g caster sugar, 300ml single cream 2 tbsp instant coffee powder, 300ml double cream 2½ tbsp brandy.
Add the sugar and eggs to the bowl and process at speed 6 till smooth in texture. In a saucepan, bring the single cream and coffee just to the boil and stir in the egg and sugar mixture. Put in a heatproof bowl over a simmering pan of water and cook gently, stirring well, till thick enough to coat the back of a spoon. Strain into a bowl and leave to cool. Whip the double cream at speed 6 till soft peaks form, then fold into the cold egg and sugar mixture, with the brandy. Pour into a container, cover, and freeze for 2½-3 hours, till partially frozen. Remove, stir well and then freeze again, till the desired texture is achieved.
Basic Meringues, Level 5-6
4 egg whites, 100g caster sugar, 100g icing sugar Combine
Put the egg whites in the bowl and process at speed 6 till fairly stiff. Add half the sugar and whisk again till the mixture is smooth and stiff peaks have formed. Remove the bowl, and lightly fold in the remaining sugar with a metal spoon. Line a baking sheet and spoon or pipe the meringue mixture into ovals. Sprinkle with the remaining sugar A and put on the lowest shelf of a cool oven (120’C/250’F/ gas 1/,) for 1½ hours. Cool on a wire rack. Top with soft fruits, chocolate, and sweetened cream.
- Before cleaning remove the mains lead from the socket.
- Never immerse the housing with motor in water!
- Do not use any sharp or abrasive detergents.
- Only a damp rinsing cloth should be used to clean the outside of the housing.
Mixing Bowl, Mixing Equipment
- The components are not suitable for cleaning In a dishwasher. If exposed to heat or caustic cleaners they might become misshapen or discolored.
- Components that have come into contact with food can be cleaned in soapy water.
- Allow the parts to dry thoroughly before reassembling the device.
- Please apply a small quantity of vegetable oil likely to the screens after they have dried.
- Any other servicing should be performed by an authorized service representative.
Do not dispose of the device in normal domestic waste.
Dispose of the device over a registered waste disposal firm or through your communal waste disposal facility. Observe the currently valid regulartions. In case of doubt, consult your waste disposal facility.
If you have any dissatisfaction after receiving or using the product, Please feel free to contact us via Amazon Messager at any time, and our customer support team will always be ready to provide you
with a 100% satisfactory solution.
After-sales address:QINGDAO AUCMA IMP.&EXP. CO..LTD
No.315 qianwangang road huangdao district qingdao shandong
FAQ’s – Aucma SM-1520X Stand Mixer Instructions Manual
Q: What is the Aucma SM-1520X Stand Mixer?
A: The Aucma SM-1520X Stand Mixer is a kitchen appliance designed for mixing and blending ingredients for baking and cooking purposes. It is a versatile appliance that can handle various tasks such as mixing dough, whisking eggs, and preparing batter for cakes, cookies, and other recipes.
Q: What is the capacity of the mixing bowl?
A: The Aucma SM-1520X Stand Mixer comes with a 6.2-quart (6-liter) stainless steel mixing bowl. This large capacity allows you to prepare large batches of dough or batter without any issues.
Q: Can the attachments be replaced or upgraded?
A: Yes, the attachments of the Aucma SM-1520X Stand Mixer can be replaced or upgraded. The mixer comes with a dough hook, a beater, and a whisk as standard attachments. If desired, you can purchase additional attachments separately, depending on your needs and preferences.
Q: Is the Aucma SM-1520X Stand Mixer dishwasher safe?
A: The mixing bowl and attachments of the Aucma SM-1520X Stand Mixer are dishwasher safe. You can safely clean them in the dishwasher. However, it’s always a good idea to consult the user manual or manufacturer’s instructions for specific cleaning guidelines.
Q: What is the warranty period for the Aucma SM-1520X Stand Mixer?
A: The warranty period for the Aucma SM-1520X Stand Mixer may vary depending on the region and the seller. It is recommended to check with the retailer or the manufacturer to get accurate information about the warranty coverage and duration for this specific model.
Q: Are there any safety features included in the mixer?
A: Yes, the Aucma SM-1520X Stand Mixer includes safety features to ensure safe operation. It has overload protection, which automatically shuts off the motor if it becomes overheated or overloaded. Additionally, the mixer is designed with a tilt-head locking mechanism to prevent accidental tilting or movement during operation.
Q: Can the Aucma SM-1520X Stand Mixer handle heavy dough?
A: Yes, the Aucma SM-1520X Stand Mixer is designed to handle heavy dough. With its powerful 660-watt motor and sturdy construction, it can handle thick and heavy mixtures such as bread dough or pizza dough. The dough hook attachment provided with the mixer is specifically designed for kneading and mixing dense dough.
Q: Does the Aucma SM-1520X Stand Mixer have a timer function?
A: No, the Aucma SM-1520X Stand Mixer does not have a built-in timer function. You would need to use a separate timer or keep track of the mixing time manually.
Q: Is the Aucma SM-1520X Stand Mixer suitable for professional use?
A: The Aucma SM-1520X Stand Mixer is primarily designed for home use, but it can also be suitable for light professional use in small-scale baking or cooking settings. However, for heavy-duty or commercial applications, it may be more appropriate to consider mixers specifically designed for professional use.
Pdf – Aucma SM-1520X Stand Mixer Instructions Manual
[embeddoc url=”https://manualsdock.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/Aucma-SM-1520X-Stand-Mixer-Instructions-Manual.pdf” download=”all”]
For More Manuals visit: Manualsdock