Anker is a leading consumer electronics company that specializes in producing high-quality and innovative technology products. The company was founded in 2011 by Steven Yang, a former Google engineer, and a group of friends with a vision to create reliable and affordable charging solutions for electronic devices.
Anker initially gained popularity for its power banks, which are portable chargers that provide extra battery life for smartphones and other devices. Over time, the company expanded its product range to include charging cables, wall chargers, car chargers, wireless chargers, audio accessories, smart home devices, and more.
You cannot charge your device wirelessly in these scenarios
- When using a case with a magnetic/iron plate;
- When using a case with a grip or stand;
- When using an ultra-thick (> 5 mm) protective phone case.
- Connect the wireless charger to a Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 or Power Delivery wall adapter. Do not connect to a 5V/1A wall charger or a USB port on a computer as it may affect the wireless charging function.
- Do not place any foreign objects between your device and the wireless charger’s surface, including metal pads on a car mount, magnetic cards, door keys, coins, NFC cards, or other metal objects, as they could potentially demagnetize the wireless charger, affect the charging speed, or cause overheating.
- Wireless charging products make charging more convenient than wired chargers,but confined by current wireless technology, their charging speed is slower than that of wired chargers.
- High temperatures will reduce charging speed and restrict power. It is recommended that you charge your device in environments with temperatures below 40°C / 104°F.
Important Safety Instructions
Please refer to the electrical and safety information on the bottom before installing or operating the product.
- Avoid dropping.
- Do not disassemble.
- Do not expose to liquids.
- This product is suitable for moderate climates only.
- The maximum ambient temperature during use of this product must not exceed 40°C.
- Open flame sources, such as candles, must not be placed on or near this product.
- Only use a dry cloth or brush to clean this product.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device,pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
FCC RF Exposure Statement
This equipment complies with FCC Radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20cm between the product and your body. The following importer is the responsible party (for FCC matters only). Company Name: Fantasia Trading LLC Address: 5350 Ontario Mills Pkwy, Suite 100, Ontario, CA 91764 Telephone: +1 800 988 7973
IC Warning Statement
This device contains licence-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada’s licenceexempt RSS(s).
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference.
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
FAQs – ANKER A2558 Wireless Charger User Manual
What is the ANKER A2558 Wireless Charger?
The ANKER A2558 Wireless Charger is a charging device that allows you to charge compatible smartphones and other devices without the need for cables. It utilizes wireless charging technology, also known as Qi charging, to transfer power to your device by simply placing it on the charging pad.
Does the ANKER A2558 Wireless Charger support fast charging?
Yes, the ANKER A2558 Wireless Charger often supports fast charging for compatible devices. It may support different fast charging standards such as Qualcomm Quick Charge or Power Delivery, enabling faster charging speeds compared to standard wireless charging.
What devices are compatible with the ANKER A2558 Wireless Charger?
The ANKER A2558 Wireless Charger is compatible with devices that support Qi wireless charging. This includes a wide range of smartphones such as iPhone models with wireless charging capability (iPhone 8 and newer), Samsung Galaxy devices, Google Pixel phones, and other Qi-enabled devices.
Can I charge multiple devices simultaneously with the ANKER A2558 Wireless Charger?
The ANKER A2558 Wireless Charger typically features a single charging pad, allowing you to charge one device at a time. If you have multiple devices that support wireless charging, you would need additional charging pads or a multi-device wireless charging station to charge them simultaneously.
Does the ANKER A2558 Wireless Charger come with a wall adapter?
The ANKER A2558 Wireless Charger package may or may not include a wall adapter. It’s important to check the product description or package contents to see if a wall adapter is included. If it’s not included, you can use your device’s existing wall adapter or purchase one separately.
Does the ANKER A2558 Wireless Charger work with phone cases?
The ANKER A2558 Wireless Charger can often charge devices through phone cases, as long as the case is not too thick or made of materials that interfere with wireless charging, such as metal. Thin and non-metallic cases should not significantly impact the charging performance.
Can I use the ANKER A2558 Wireless Charger with my smartwatch or wireless earbuds?
The ANKER A2558 Wireless Charger is primarily designed for smartphones, but it may work with certain smartwatches and wireless earbuds that support Qi wireless charging. However, compatibility may vary, so it’s recommended to check the specifications or documentation of your specific devices.
How do I know if my device is charging on the ANKER A2558 Wireless Charger?
When you place your device on the ANKER A2558 Wireless Charger, a charging indicator light on the charger usually illuminates to confirm that the charging process has started. Additionally, most smartphones also display a charging icon or notification on the screen when wirelessly charging.
Is the ANKER A2558 Wireless Charger safe to use?
Yes, the ANKER A2558 Wireless Charger is generally safe to use. It complies with standard safety regulations and incorporates protection mechanisms such as overcurrent protection, overvoltage protection, and temperature control to ensure safe and efficient charging.
Where can I find additional support or troubleshooting information for the ANKER A2558 Wireless Charger?
For additional support or troubleshooting assistance, you can refer to the documentation provided with the wireless charger or visit ANKER’s official website. They often have support resources, FAQs, and customer service contact information available to assist you.
Pdf – ANKER A2558 Wireless Charger User Manual
[embeddoc url=”https://manualsdock.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/ANKER-A2558-Wireless-Charger.pdf” download=”all”]
For More Manuals Visit: ManualsDock