Aluratek AHDVC03F HD 1080p DV Camcorder
We produce goods for everyday use. Technology should make life simpler, whether it’s a portable battery charger for your smartphone, the integration of our SmartHome accessories into your house, or a digital photo frame to liven up your living room. Our products are made to improve your life at home, at work, and on the go.
When a group of seasoned business people decided to launch attractive items in the consumer electronics sector, our journey officially began in 2006. Our company’s roots began with networking goods before expanding into the market for digital photo frames, where we are still a leader today. Throughout the United States and Canada, dozens of reputable merchants and resellers sell Aluratek products.
Thank you for choosing Aluratek® to serve your USB peripheral-sharing needs. We hope you are pleased with the Aluratek® product you purchased. In no time, you will be able to share your peripheral device between multiple computers. In addition to making sure only quality materials are used for manufacturing, Aluratek® is also dedicated to providing the best customer satisfaction and support.
The goal of Aluratek is to embody “Simple Elegance” in every product it designs, manufactures, and sells. The product focus of Aluratek is to bring simple yet elegant connectivity solutions to consumers to enhance their consumer electronics, communications, and computing experience.
Each product is carefully designed with the consumer in mind. Each product is solution-driven to address the need of the consumers and is deliberately planned to provide the ultimate user experience. Read this guide thoroughly and follow the installation and operation procedures carefully to prevent any damage to the unit and/or any of the devices it connects to.
Features and Requirements
- Easy to use, hand-held digital camcorder
- A simple user interface lets you start recording in seconds
- Connect to your computer to transfer your pictures and videos
- Expand the memory capacity up to 32GB with the SD / SDHC expansion card slot
- 5.0 Mega Pixels CMOS Sensor with 5X Optical Zoom & 20X Digital Zoom
- Color LTPS 3″ Touch Screen LCD display
- 1080p (1920 x 1080) with sound / 30 FPS
- Built-in Lithium-ion battery – up to two hours of continuous use
- 1 Year Warranty
- Windows XP(SP2) / Vista / 7 OR Mac 10.4.9 or later
- Available USB / HDMI port / RCA port
Your order has been carefully packaged and inspected. The following should be included in your package. Please inspect the contents of the package to ensure that you have received all items and that nothing has been damaged. If you discover a problem, please contact us immediately for assistance.
- Cinecam HD 1080p DV Camcorder
- RCA Cable
- HDMI Cable
- USB 2.0 Cable
- Carrying Case
- Power Adapter
- Lithium Ion Battery
- Installation CD
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty / Registration Card
- Self-timer Indicator
- USB / HDMI / TV Output
- LED Indicator
- Mode Button
- Record Button
- Directional Button
- Hand Strap
- Shutter Button
- Zoom Button
- Tripod Socket
- Battery / Memory Card Compartment
Buttons and Functions
Photo Status Icons
Video Status Icons
Installing the Battery:
The battery is not fully charged and must be fully charged before first use. It is recommended to charge the battery for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Open the battery cover.
- Insert the Lithium-ion rechargeable battery into the camera.
- Replace the battery cover.
Inserting a Memory Card (not included)
Follow the instructions below to insert the optional SD / SDHC memory card into the camera.
- Turn off the camera.
- Insert the SD card into the camera.
Note: There is only one correct direction to insert the SD memory card into the slot. Do not force the card into the slot, or else it may damage both the camera and the SD memory card.
Setting the Resolution:
AHDVC03F can be set to different resolutions. VIDEO
- Power on AHDVC03F and make sure it is in the DV Mode.
- Press the SET (Menu) Button and press the 4-Way Direction Button to highlight the Resolution item. Press the SET (Menu) Button to display the submenu, or touch the screen to select the item.
- Press the 4-Way Direction Button to select FHD, HD, WVGA, or WEB. Press the SET (Menu) Button to confirm, or touch the screen to select the item.
STILL IMAGE RESOLUTION
- Power on AHDVC03F and make sure it is in the DSC Mode.
- Press the SET (Menu) Button and move the 4-Way Direction Button to highlight the Resolution item. Press the SET (Menu) Button to display the submenu; or touch the screen to select the item.
- Press the 4-Way Direction Button to select 12M, 8M, 5M, or 3M. Press the SET (Menu) Button to confirm, or touch the screen to select the item.
Taking Video or Photographs:
SHOOTING A VIDEO CLIP
- Power on AHDVC03F and make sure it is in the DV Mode.
- Press the Recording button to start or stop recording.
- The Digital Video Camera will store the Video clip automatically.
- LCD screen ratio will be different depending on the setting of the Video Clip resolution.
TAKING A PICTURE
- Power on AHDVC03F and adjust the Mode Button to DSC Mode.
- Press the Shutter Button to capture images.
Playback Photographs / Videos Clips:
- In Video/Voice Recording Mode, press the Playback Button to display the recently stored files on the LCD screen.
- Press the 4-Way Direction Button up/down, left/right to view the stored file. Press the SET (Menu) Button to playback or touch the screen to select Playback of the file.
- To pause the Playback of the file, press the Recording button or touch the screen icon ( / ).
- Press the Playback Button to return to Video/Voice Recording Mode.
- You can also playback the video clip at different speeds by touching (ON/OFF) the screen icon.
Delete Video Clips:
- Power on AHDVC03F and make sure it is in the Video/Voice Playback Mode.
- Press the SET (Menu) Button and move the 4-Way Direction Button to highlight the Delete item. Press the SET (Menu) Button to display the submenu, or touch the screen to select the item.
- Use the 4-Way Direction Button to select Delete One or Delete All. Press the SET (Menu) Button to confirm, or touch the screen to select the item.
- Press the 4-Way Direction Button to select “O” Yes or “X” NO. Press the SET (Menu) Button to confirm, or touch the screen to select the item.
Note: The file cannot be recovered once it is deleted. Therefore, please make sure you have backed up the file before Delete. Protect files cannot be deleted. Before deleting, you must unlock the file.
Connect to TV
Connect to Computer
- Insert the CD into your computer.
- Select “Arcsoft Total Media Extreme”
- Follow the onscreen instruction to install the software.
Connect to computer:
- Power on AHDVC03F.
- Connect AHDVC03F to the USB port on your computer using the included USB cable.
- AHDVC03F will appear on your computer as a “Removable Drive” in “My Computer”.
- You can manage your pictures/videos using the MediaImpression software or click on the “Removable Drive” directly
How to upload to Youtube from MediaImpression:
- Select the video that you like to upload
- Click on the YouTube icon in the menu bar
- Complete your YouTube account information
- Fill in the video info and click “Upload”
|Can not power on the unit||Low battery power. Battery placed at wrong
|Replace or install the battery correctly.|
|Photos can not be saved when
|The memory card hasn’t been formatted correctly or memory is full.||If the memory is full, use a different memory card. Format the memory card if it was not formatted.
Warning: Format will erase everything on the card.
|Can not find removable disk after connecting the camera to the
Make sure all cable connections are secured and restart the computer if necessary.
|Photos are blurry||1. AHDVC03F is not held steadily
2. AHDVC03F lens is dirty.
3. AHDVC03F is set to the wrong focus mode.
|1. Hold AHDVC03F steadily until it beeps when taking video photo.
2. Clean the lens with soft dry cloth.
3. Set the macro/normal mode according to the distances of subject.
|If you need further assistance, please contact the Aluratek support department for troubleshooting prior to returning this device.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Local (Tustin, CA): 714-586-8730
Web: www.aluratek.com/support Toll free: 1-866-580-1978
Radio and TV Interference Statement
WARNING!!! This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits of a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instruction, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by whatever measures may be required to correct the interference.
Aluratek warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship for 1 Year from the date of purchase.
This warranty becomes invalid if the factory-supplied serial number or “warranty void” sticker has been removed or altered on the product.
This warranty does not cover:
- Cosmetic damage or damage due to acts of God
- Accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, or modification of any part of the product.
- Damage due to improper operation or maintenance, connection to improper equipment, or attempted repair by anyone other than Aluratek.
- Products sold AS IS or WITH FAULTS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ALURATEK’S LIABILITY EXCEED THE PRICE PAID FOR THE PRODUCT FROM DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE PRODUCT, ITS ACCOMPANYING SOFTWARE, OR ITS DOCUMENTATION.
Aluratek makes no warranty or representation, expressed, implied, or statutory, with respect to its products, contents, or use of this documentation and all accompanying software, and specifically disclaims its quality, performance, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose. Aluratek reserves the right to revise or update its product, software, or documentation without obligation to notify any individual or entity.
For more manuals by Aluratek, Visit Manualsdock
[embeddoc url=”https://manualsdock.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/Aluratek-AHDVC03F-HD-1080p-DV-Camcorder.pdf” download=”all”]