Wster WS1816 Wireless Karaoke Microphone
- MIC VOL
+: Increase microphone volume.
-: Decrease microphone volume.
- ECHO VOL
+: Increase echo volume.
-: Decrease echo volume.
- POWER Hold: To turn ON/OFF Press:To switch modes
Switch mode 1: connect to Shutter,use to take photo.
Android: Connect via Bluetooth.Open the selfie camera on your phone, press to take photo.
IOS: Press the power button into “shutter” mode,connect to “shutter” in Bluetooth, open the selfie Camera on your phone,press to take photo.
Switch mode 2: Radio Mode
Switch mode 3: Auxiliary Mode
Switch mode 4: Bluetooth mode
- Click to skip to the next song,hold down to increase the volume.
- Press to Play/Pause.
- Click to go back to the previous song, hold down to decrease the volume.
- LED Hold down to turn on the LED lights. While music is playing,click to lower the music and hear it as the Background,and click again to turn the music back on.
- V-CTR Change the sound of your voice by clicking on the button
- USB USB Slot
DC5V:Power slot; AUX:Audio line in;
- The headset
- TF TF slot;
Charging your Karaoke Microphone
- Use the wire that has a micro USB on one end and USB on the other.
- Plug the micro USB into the AUX slot under the microphone and plug the USB into a computer or power adapter that plugs into a wall outlet.
- A red light will turn on near the AUX slot,which indicates that the microphone is charging. Once the microphone is fully charged,the red light will turn off.
- The microphone should be charged for approximately 4-5 hours which should give you about 6-8 hours of usage time.
- Hold the button to turn it on and off. Click it to switch modes when the device is on.
- Wireless connection:Enable Bluetooth on your device, connect to Nevlers.
- Adjust the volume and reverberation/echo.
- Enjoy your karaoke.
Recording with your mobile phone
- Connect the recording wire: Insert the Micro USB wire into the AUX slot under the mic, and the 3.5mm end into the earphone jack of your phone.
- Open the karaoke software on your phone, such as: USING, Kugou Music or other recordings apps, select your favorite song and record the song with one of the above-mentioned methods.
- Test and save the song using the instructions of the karaoke software.
- Output Power: 5W
- Frequency Range: 100HZ～10KHZ
- Max Sound Pressure Level: >115DB 1KHZ TDH<1%
- Reverberation Mode: sound effect reverberation
- Power Supply: Built-in 18650 Li-battery
- Battery Capacity: 1800mAh
- Charging Power: DC5V
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference.
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.if this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an autlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements. The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction.
FAQ’s for Wster WS1816 Wireless Karaoke Microphone User Manual
How are Wster WS1816 wireless microphones used?
INSTRUCTIONS. Bluetooth association Your smartphone should now be equipped with Bluetooth. Search for the name “WS-858” and pair your devices by clicking. Playing music: Use the music app on your phone to download your favorite songs or accompanying tracks. The volume may be changed on the go.
What is a WS1816 karaoke microphone used for?
Utilizing a micro-USB connection (for Android) or lights is the first approach you can take (Apple). If your microphone is USB compatible, all you have to do is plug the USB connector into the mic and the other end into the phone’s charging port.
What are the three potential problems with a Wster WS1816 microphone?
Wireless microphones are vulnerable to RF issues such noise, interference, and drop-outs. For both installed systems and live shows, these issues have the potential to be disastrous. Everyone can remember a moment when a wireless microphone experienced static or brief dropouts while being used for a live event.
Which Wster microphone works best for recording music?
Since they may be used to capture almost any instrument, condenser mics are regarded as the most flexible studio microphones. They are less common in the live environment since they are a little more delicate, musically sensitive, and power-hungry than dynamic mics.
What is a wireless microphone’s drawback?
Like any wireless device, the range between the transmitter and receiver is restricted. As this range increases, the transmission power may need to be raised to make up for the additional range, which could reduce battery life. Consequently, the wireless microphones will require more frequent charging.
Which frequency for a wireless microphone is best?
The 470 to 548Mhz bands offer the optimum compromise between long transmission distance and clear frequencies. Numerous wireless microphone setups are available that use the 2.4GHz frequency range.
What kind of microphone is most suitable for extremely quiet sounds?
When it comes to noise and performance, the Sennheiser MKH 8020 is the greatest omnidirectional microphone on the market. Under the most demanding recording circumstances, the MKH 8020 can capture sounds without hissing with only 10 dB of self-noise.
What is the range of a wireless microphone?
The majority of vendors of wireless microphone systems specify a “typical” range rather than a precise maximum functioning distance. The typical range for systems of the kind detailed here (10-50 mW, VHF or UHF) can range from 100 feet to 1000 feet.
How is Wster microphone quality impacted?
Diaphragm dimensions A microscopic diaphragm is a tiny membrane that transforms sound into mechanical information. In general, the diaphragm can pick up more acoustic information the bigger it is. This makes it possible for the call or recording to have clearer sound quality on the other end.
What distinguishes a high-quality Wster microphone?
The range of frequencies that a microphone will pick up, from low to high, is referred to as its frequency response. The lowest and highest hertz-measured frequencies within this range are referred to as this range. A suitable option for a vocal mic would be one with a frequency response range of roughly 80 Hz to 15 kHz.
Pdf – Wster WS1816 Wireless Karaoke Microphone User Manual
For More Posts Visit: ManualsDock