Sena SMH10-10 Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset and Intercom
Sena is a well-known brand in the motorcycle and outdoor sports communication industry, particularly for their Bluetooth communication systems and accessories. Sena Technologies, Inc. specializes in creating wireless communication devices designed to enhance the experience of motorcyclists, cyclists, and other outdoor enthusiasts.
Sena Bluetooth communication systems allow riders to stay connected while on the road. These systems typically consist of helmet-mounted devices that enable riders to communicate with each other via intercom, make and receive phone calls, listen to music, get GPS navigation instructions, and even connect with other devices like smartphones and GPS units.
Thank you for choosing the SENA SMH10, Bluetooth Stereo Headset, and Intercom for motorcycles. With the SMH10, you can call hands-free on your Bluetooth mobile phone, listen to stereo music or voice instructions of GPS navigations by Bluetooth wirelessly, and have intercom conversations in full duplex with a passenger or other motorcycle riders.
The SMH10 is compliant with Bluetooth Specification v2.1 supporting the following profiles: Headset Profile, Hands-Free Profile (HFP), Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), and Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP). Please check with the manufacturers of other devices to determine their compatibility with this headset.
Please read this user’s guide carefully before using the headset. Also, check www.senabluetooth.com/support for the latest version of the user’s guide and additional information related to SENA Bluetooth products.
The SMH10 features:
- Bluetooth hands-free for Bluetooth mobile phones
- Bluetooth stereo headset for Bluetooth audio devices such as MP3 players
- Bluetooth headset or stereo headset for Bluetooth GPS navigation
- Bluetooth Intercom up to 900 meters (980 yards)*
- Multi-pair Bluetooth Intercom for 4 persons
- Stereo music by 3.5mm audio cable
- Bluetooth v2.1
- Bluetooth Class 1
- Supporting profiles: Headset Profile, Hand-Free Profile (HFP), Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
Headset Main Unit
- Phone Button
- Making and Answering a mobile phone call
- Entering into Mobile Phone Pairing Mode
- Entering into Bluetooth Audio Device Pairing Mode (MP3, GPS navigation)
- Entering into Voice Activated Phone Answering Setting Mode
- Jog Dial
- Start and End an Intercom Conversation
- Volume adjustment by rotating
- Play and Pause Bluetooth MP3 player
- Track-forward and Track-back by rotating while pressing the button
- Entering into Intercom Pairing Mode
- Entering into Voice Activated Intercom Setting Mode
- Reject an incoming mobile phone call
- Call Transfer
Speaker-Microphone Clamp Unit
- DC Power Charger
- USB Power Cable
- Cigarette Charger
- 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack Cable
- Glued Surface Mounting Adaptor
- Microphone Sponges
- Velcro Pads
- Hex Key (Allen Wrench)
INSTALLING THE SMH10 ON YOUR HELMET
- Insert the back plate of the Speaker-Microphone clamp unit between the internal padding and the external shell of the helmet. Please make sure that the microphone is located properly close to your mouth when you wear the helmet.
- Please adjust the direction of the microphone so that the triangular mark on the microphone is pointing toward your mouth.
- If you have any problem clamping the Speaker-Microphone unit on the helmet for any reason, you may use the glued surface mounting adaptor to attach the Speaker-Microphone unit to the external surface of the helmet.
- Remove the back plate of the Speaker-Microphone clamp unit by loosening the two screws with the enclosed Hex Key.
- Attach the glued external adaptor to the Speaker-Microphone clamp unit by tightening the two screws instead of the removed back plate.
- Locate a proper surface on the helmet to attach the unit, clean the helmet surface location with a moistened towel, and allow it to dry thoroughly.
- Peel off the cover of the adhesive tape of the adaptor and attach the unit to the proper surface of your helmet.
- Attach the headset main unit to the Speaker-Microphone clamp unit. Insert the bottom part of the main unit completely into the lower slot of the clamp unit first. Then push the upper part of the main unit until it clicks into the upper holder of the clamp unit.
- To remove the main headset from the Speaker-Microphone clamp unit, hold the lower part of the Speaker-Microphone clamp unit with your thumb and gently press down the hook on the upper part of the headset main unit with your index finger until it clicks out. You may have to do this to charge up or to carry the headset main unit.
Warning: Sena recommends the clamp unit over the glued surface mounting adaptor. Even though the glued surface mounting adaptor is provided for convenience, Sena does not assume any responsibility for its use. Users may have to use the glued adaptor at their own risk and responsibility.
POWERING ON/OFF AND CHARGING
To power on and off the headset, you don’t need to press and hold any button for several seconds. Just press the Jog Dial and the Phone Button simultaneously, and you will get quick on-and-off convenience.
- Powering On
Press the Jog Dial and the Phone Button at the same time for about 1 second to power on. The blue LED turns on and you will hear ascending beeps.
- Powering Off
Just press the Jog Dial and the Phone Button simultaneously, you don’t need to press and hold for a few seconds. The red LED turns on for a while until it turns off completely and you will hear descending beeps.
The LED turns on red while charging, and turns to blue when the headset is fully charged. It takes about 2.5 hours to be completely charged.
- Low Battery Warning
When the battery is low, the blinking blue LED in standby mode turns to red and you will hear mid-tone triple beeps
PAIRING THE SMH10 WITH BLUETOOTH DEVICES
Before using the SMH10 Bluetooth headset with any Bluetooth devices for the first time, you need to do the pairing operation. It can be paired with Bluetooth mobile phones, Bluetooth audio devices such as MP3 or GPS, and with other SMH10 Bluetooth headsets. This pairing operation is only required once for each Bluetooth device, and the headset will remain paired with the devices and automatically connect to the paired devices again when they are within range.
- Mobile Phone Pairing
- Turn on the headset and press the Phone Button for 5 seconds until the LED flashes red and blue alternately and you hear multiple beeps.
- Search for Bluetooth devices on your mobile phone. The headset will be listed on your mobile phone as SMH10.
- Enter 0000 for the PIN
- The headset can be paired as Handsfree or Headset. The hands-free profile is normally recommended for most mobile phones. If it is paired as a Headset, the buttons of the SMH10 may not work properly.
- Bluetooth MP3 Player Pairing
- The procedure is the same as the procedure of “Mobile Phone Pairing”, except the SMH10 must be paired as a Stereo Headset.
- If you use a Bluetooth mobile phone and a Bluetooth audio device at the same time, please make sure to pair as Handsfree or as a Headset with the mobile phone and to pair as a Stereo Headset with the Bluetooth audio device.
- Bluetooth GPS navigation Pairing
- You can listen to Bluetooth voice instructions from Bluetooth GPS navigation.
- The paring procedure is the same as the procedure of “Mobile Phone Pairing”, except the SMH10 could be paired as either a Headset or a Stereo Headset depending on the Bluetooth GPS navigation.
- Please refer to the manual of the Bluetooth GPS navigation for details.
- Pairing with other SMH10 headsets for Intercom conversation
- The SMH10 can be paired with up to three other headsets for Bluetooth Intercom conversation.
- Turn on the two headsets (A and B) that you would like to pair with each other.
- Press and hold the Jog Dial of headset A for 5 seconds until the red LED starts to flash rapidly.
- Press and hold the Jog Dial of the headset B for 5 seconds until the red LED starts to flash rapidly.
- Simply tap the Jog Dial of any one of the two headsets A or B (It doesn’t matter that you choose A or B) and wait until the LEDs of both headsets turn blue and the intercom connection is automatically established. (Headset A is paired with Headset B)
- You can make other pairings between the headset A and C, and between the headset A and D by following the same procedure as above. (Headset A is paired with Headset C and with Headset D)
- Then, you can also make other pairings between the headsets B, C, and D by following the same procedure as above. (Headset B is paired with Headset C and D, and also Head C is paired with Headset D)
- Four headsets are completely multi-paired so that four persons can have Intercom conversations with each other.
- If a headset has multiple paired headsets for intercom conversations, the last paired headset is set as First Intercom Friend. The older Intercom friend goes on to be the Second Intercom Friend and the Third Intercom Friend.
For example, after the paring procedures as above, headset D is the First Intercom Friend of headset A, and headset B is the Third Intercom Friend of headset A.
the volume reaches maximum or minimum level. The volume is set and maintained separately at different levels for each function even when you turn off and on the headset. For example, once you set the mobile phone conversation volume, it is not changed even if you raise the volume when you hear Bluetooth MP3 music. So you can always maintain the preferred optimum volume level for each function.
USING THE SMH10
You can easily adjust the volume by rotating the Jog Dial. You will hear a beep when the volume reaches maximum or minimum level. The volume is set and maintained separately at different levels for each function even when you turn off and on the headset. For example, once you set the mobile phone conversation volume, it is not changed even if you raise the volume when you hear Bluetooth MP3 music. So you can always maintain the preferred optimum volume level for each function.
- Mobile Phone Making and Answering
- When you have an incoming call, simply tap the Phone Button to answer the call.
- You can also answer incoming calls by loudly speaking any word of your choice if the Voice Activated Phone Answering Function of the SMH10 is enabled. (Refer to the next section for details)
- To reject a call, tap the Jog Dial while the phone is ringing.
- To transfer a call between the mobile phone and the headset, tap the Jog Dial during the phone conversation. You will hear a short/long beep when the call is transferred to the phone/headset.
- There are several ways to make a phone call:
- Enter the number on your mobile phone keypad and tap the Phone Button. The call is automatically transferred to the headset.
- Tap the Phone Button in stand-by mode to activate the voice dialing of your mobile phone. For this, the voice dialing feature must be available on the mobile phone. Refer to your mobile phone manual for further instructions.
- To redial the last number, double tap the Phone Button in stand-by mode
- Enabling/Disabling Voice Activated Phone Answering (Factory Default: Disabled)
If this feature is enabled, you can answer incoming calls by simply saying a word loudly enough. For example, when you hear a series of beeps from an incoming call, you can answer the phone by saying “Hello” or any other word loudly. The factory default setting is disabled. You can enable or disable this mode. If this mode is disabled, the only way to answer an incoming call is to tap the Phone Button.
- Press and hold the Phone Button for 8 seconds until the red LED is rapidly flashing. When you do this, after the first 5 seconds you press the button, you will see the headset enter into the Mobile Phone Pairing sequence, but you have to keep pressing the button for another 3 seconds until the red LED flashes rapidly.
- To enable, tap the Phone Button, then the LED shows solid blue for 2 seconds and you will hear double beeps.
- To disable, tap the Jog Dial, then the LED shows solid red for 2 seconds and you will hear a single beep.
- Intercom Conversation
- You can start an intercom conversation with any of Intercom Friends by tapping the Jog Dial: single tapping to intercom with the First Intercom Friend,
double tapping with the Second Intercom Friend,
and triple tapping with the Third Intercom Friend
- To terminate an intercom conversation, single tap the Jog Dial. Any intercom connection with any Intercom Friend will be terminated by a single tapping. A double or triple tapping will do nothing in this case.
- Enabling/Disabling Voice Activated Intercom (Factory Default: Disabled) If this feature is enabled, you can initiate an intercom conversation with the last connected Intercom Friend by speaking any word loudly enough. If you and your Intercom Friend remain silent for 20 seconds, the intercom terminates automatically. If this feature is disabled, the only way to initiate and terminate an intercom conversation is to tap the Jog Dial.
- Press and hold the Jog Dial for 8 seconds until the red LED turns on solidly. When you do this, after the first 5 seconds you press the Jog Dial, you will see the headset enter into the Intercom Pairing sequence, but you have to keep pressing the Jog Dial for another 3 seconds until the LED turns to solid red.
- To enable, tap the Jog Dial, then the blue LED flashes for 2 seconds and you will hear double beeps.
- To disable it, tap the Phone button, then the red LED flashes for 2 seconds and you will hear a single beep.
However, even when this feature is enabled, if you terminate an intercom conversation manually by tapping the Jog Dial, you cannot start the intercom by voice temporarily. In this case, you have to tap the Jog Dial to restart the intercom. This is to prevent repeated unintentional intercom connections by strong wind noise. If the intercom conversation is terminated by 20 seconds of silence or manually by the Intercom Friend, you can start the intercom by voice again.
- Intercom Failure
When you try to start an intercom conversation with an Intercom Friend who is already having an intercom conversation or a mobile phone call with another person, you can’t make it and will hear a low tone double beep as a busy signal. In this case, you have to try again later.
- Intercom Reconnection
If your Intercom Friend goes out of range while having an intercom conversation, you may hear static noise and eventually the intercom will be disconnected. In this case, the SMH10 automatically tries to reconnect the intercom every 8 seconds and you will hear high-tone double beeps until the intercom is reestablished. If you don’t want to make a reconnection, tap the Jog Dial to stop the attempt.
- Stereo Music
You can listen to stereo music either way: with the enclosed stereo audio cable or by Bluetooth wireless stereo.
- By Stereo Audio Cable
Plug your stereo MP3 player directly into the SMH10 by using the enclosed 3.5mm stereo audio jack cable. To adjust the volume, rotate the Jog Dial on the headset. You may adjust the volume on the MP3 player too.
- By Bluetooth Wireless Stereo
The Bluetooth audio device must be paired with the SMH10 by following the Bluetooth Audio Device Pairing instructions described in the previous chapter. The SMH10 supports the Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP), so if your Bluetooth audio device also supports the AVRCP, you can use the SMH10 to remotely control music playback. So, you may not only adjust the volume but also use functions such as play, pause, next track, and previous track.
- To adjust the volume, rotate the Jog Dial.
To play or pause music, press and hold the Jog Dial for 1 second until you hear a beep.
- To track forward or track back, rotate while pressing the Jog Dial clockwise or counterclockwise.
- Function Priority
The SMH10 operates in the following order of priority:
- mobile phone,
- stereo music by audio cable, and
- Bluetooth stereo music
A lower-priority function is always interrupted by a higher-priority function. For example, stereo music is interrupted by an intercom call, and intercom conversation is interrupted by an incoming mobile phone call.
RESET TO FACTORY DEFAULT SETTINGS
- To restore the SMH10 to factory default settings, press and hold the Phone Button for 12 seconds until the LED shows solid red and you hear double beeps.
- Then within 5 seconds, press the Jog Dial to confirm reset. The headset will be restored to factory setting and switched off automatically.
- If you don’t press the Jog Dial within 5 seconds, the reset attempt is canceled and the headset returns to stand-by mode.
When the SMH10 is not working properly or is in faulty status for any reason, you may reset it by pushing the pin-hole reset button at the back of the headset main unit. Insert a paper clip into the reset pin-hole and press the reset button for a second with light pressure. The SMH10 will be switched off and you have to turn it on and try to use it again. However, this will not restore the headset to the factory default settings.
The SMH10 has an internal, non-removable, rechargeable battery. Do not attempt to remove the battery from the device as you may damage the device. The battery can be charged and discharged hundreds of times, but it will eventually wear out. Recharge the battery only with SENA-approved chargers designated for this device. Use of an unapproved charger may present a risk of fire, explosion, leakage, or other hazard.
Always try to keep the battery between 15 C and 25 C (59 F and 77 F). Extreme temperatures reduce the capacity and lifetime of the battery. A device with a hot or cold battery may not work temporarily. Battery performance is particularly limited in temperatures well below freezing.
Do not dispose of batteries in a fire as they may explode. Batteries may also explode if damaged. Never use any charger that is damaged. Operating times are estimates only and depend on the devices used together, features used, battery age and condition, temperatures to which the battery is exposed, and many other factors.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
The SHM10 should be treated with care and the following suggestions will help you protect your warranty coverage.
- Do not use or store the device in dusty, dirty areas. Its moving parts and electronic components can be damaged.
- Do not store the device in hot areas. High temperatures can shorten the life of electronic devices, damage batteries, and wrap or melt certain plastics.
- Do not store the device in cold areas. When the device returns to its normal temperature, moisture can form inside the device and damage electronic circuit boards.
- Do not attempt to open the SMH10
- Do not drop or knock the device. Rough handling can break internal circuit boards and fine mechanics.
- Do not use harsh chemicals, cleaning solvents, or strong detergents to clean the device.
- Do not paint the device. Paint can clog the moving parts and prevent proper
These suggestions apply equally to the headset main unit, speaker-microphone clamp unit, or power charger.
CERTIFICATION AND SAFETY APPROVALS
- FCC Compliance Statement
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, under part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used by the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
- Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
- FCC RF Exposure Statement
The antenna(s) used for this device must be installed to provide a separation distance of at least 20 cm from all persons and must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
- FCC Caution
Any changes or modifications to the equipment not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
- CE Declaration of Conformity
This product is CE-marked according to the provisions of the R&TTE Directive (99/5/EC). Hereby, SENA declares that this product complies with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive 1999/5/EC. For further information please consult http://www.senabluetooth.com. Please note that this product uses radio frequency bands not harmonized within the EU. Within the EU this product is intended to be used in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, and within EFTA in Iceland, Norway, and Switzerland.
- Bluetooth License
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by SENA is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners The SMH10 is compliant with and adopts the Bluetooth® Specification 2.0 and has successfully passed all interoperability tests that are specified in the Bluetooth® specification. However, interoperability between the device and other Bluetooth®enabled products is not guaranteed.
WAIVER AND GENERAL RELEASE
By using the SMH10 you will waive substantial legal rights including the right to sue. Please read the following carefully before using the device. If you do not accept all terms of this agreement, you should immediately return the product for a full refund. By using the headset you agree to be bound to this agreement and forfeit the right to sue. Using a communication device while riding a motorcycle, scooter, moped, ATV, quad-bike, or any other vehicle or equipment, whether on land, water, or air (jointly referred to as “Vehicle”) requires your complete and undivided attention. SENA Technologies, Inc., including its Officers, Directors, Affiliates, Parent Company, Representatives, Agents, Contractors, Sponsors,
Employees, Suppliers, and Resellers (jointly referred to as the “Company” or “SENA”) strongly advise you to take all necessary precautions and remain alert to the traffic, weather, and road conditions if you choose to use the SMH10 headset, including all derivative models irrespective of its commercial name or branding (the “Device”), and stop your Vehicle on the roadside before initiating or receiving calls. Any publications, advertisements, announcements, or similar notes that refer to using the Device while riding a Vehicle are solely intended to address its technical capabilities and should not be misconstrued as encouraging users to operate the Device while actively involved in traffic.
By way of purchasing this Device and not returning it for a full refund (see below), you are irrevocably releasing, indemnifying from any liability, loss, claim, and expense (including attorneys fees) and holding SENA harmless for any bodily injuries, harm or death as well as losses or damages in goods, to any Vehicles including your own, or to any property or asset that belong to you or to third parties, any of which may result from using the Device under any circumstances or conditions and irrespective of jurisdiction.
SENA will not be responsible for any physical damages, irrespective of reasons, conditions, or circumstances, including malfunctioning of the Device, and all risks associated with operating it rests solely and entirely with the user of this Device, irrespective of whether the Device is used by the original purchaser or any third party.
SENA hereby notifies you that using this Device may also be in contravention of local, federal, state, or national laws or regulations and that any use of the Device is entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
- You, your heirs, legal representatives, successors, or assigns, hereby voluntarily and forever release discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless SENA from any litigation, claims, debts, demands, actions, and liability that may arise, directly or indirectly, from using the Device for any distress, pain, suffering, discomfort, loss, injury, death, damages to or in respect to any person or property however caused, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, and which may hereafter accrue to you on some future date as a result of said use, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You fully understand and assume the risks in using the Device, including the risk of negligent acts or omissions by others.
- You confirm that you are physically capable of using the Device and that you have no medical conditions or needs that may infringe upon your abilities to do so in a safe manner. You confirm that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and that you have been advised of the risks associated with the use of the Device. You further confirm that you will not consume any alcohol that may affect your alertness or any mind-altering substance and will not carry, use, or consume these substances before or during the use of the Device.
- You fully acknowledge our warnings and understand that: (a) risks and dangers exist in using the Device while in traffic, including but not limited to injury or illness, strains, fractures, partial and/or total paralysis, death, or other ailments that could cause serious disability; (b) these risks and dangers may be caused by the negligence of the manufacturers or its agents or any third party involved in designing or manufacturing the Device; (c) these risks and dangers may arise from foreseeable or unforeseeable causes. You hereby assume all risks and dangers and all responsibility for any losses and/or damages, whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence or other conduct of others, including the Company.
- You confirm that you have read this release of liability and fully understand its terms and that you have given up substantial rights by not returning the Device for a full refund (see refund option below).
- One-Year Limited Warranty
Sena Technologies, Inc. (“SENA”) warrants that this product (“Product”) shall conform to and perform by published technical specifications and the accompanying written materials, and shall be free of defects in materials and workmanship, for one (1) year from the date of purchase by the first consumer purchaser of the Product. The limited warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser of the Product and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser/end-user. This warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement, at SENA’s discretion, of defective or non-conforming Product, and SENA shall not be responsible for the failure of the Product to perform specified functions, or any other non-conformance caused by or attributable to: (a) any misapplication or misuse of the Product; (b) failure of Customer to adhere to any of SENA’s specifications or instructions; (c) neglect of, abuse of, or accident to, the Product; or (d) any associated or complementary equipment or software not furnished by SENA. Limited warranty service may be obtained by delivering the Product to SENA or to the international distributor it was purchased through and providing proof of purchase or receipt date. The customer agrees to insure the Product or assume the risk of loss or damage in transit, to prepay shipping charges to SENA, and to use the original shipping container or equivalent.
- Limitation of Liability
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, SENA MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING ANY EQUIPMENT, PARTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEITHER SENA NOR ITS DEALER SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR BENEFITS RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF FURNISHING OF EQUIPMENT, PARTS OR SERVICES HEREUNDER OR THE PERFORMANCE, USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SAME, EVEN IF SENA OR ITS DEALER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL SENA OR ITS DEALERS’ TOTAL LIABILITY EXCEED THE PRICE PAID FOR THE PRODUCT.
- Return for Full Refund
IF YOU ARE UNWILLING TO ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THE ABOVE CONDITIONS, YOU MAY RETURN THIS DEVICE TO SENA FOR A FULL REFUND, PROVIDED THAT YOU DO SO NO LATER THAN 14 BUSINESS DAYS FOLLOWING THE PURCHASE OF THE DEVICE AND SUBJECT TO THE WRAPPING BEING INTACT. WHEN DOING SO, PLEASE REFER TO THIS SECTION. BY NOT RETURNING THE DEVICE FOR REFUND WITHIN THE PERIOD PROVIDED, YOU ARE EXPLICITLY IN AGREEMENT WITH THE ABOVE AND RENOUNCE ALL RIGHTS TO FUTURE CLAIMS AND DEMANDS AGAINST SENA AS DEFINED ABOVE.
SENA informs that using this device in public traffic may not be authorized by the law. Please check your local law and use this device only out of public traffic such as private properties or closed circuits. If the simultaneous use of both ear speakers while riding a motorcycle is prohibited by your local law, please use only a single ear speaker while riding. SENA denies any liability should you choose not to respect this warning. Using the headset with loud volume may be harmful to your eardrums and cause hearing loss. Please maintain the proper volume level to protect your ears.
FAQS About Sena SMH10-10 Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset and Intercom
How long does the Sena intercom’s battery last?
14 hours of call time on Bluetooth and 9 hours on Mesh, according to Sena.
How many individuals is Sena able to reach?
Only the Sena 30K in Public Mesh Mode on the market allows you to connect to a ‘unlimited’ number of riders and supports simultaneous conversation by up to six riders.
What is the Sena intercom’s range?
Up to 1.6 kilometers (1.0 miles) distant, communicate with three riding buddies via HD audio.
Sena intercom is water resistant.
Sena 50S Harman Kardon has IP65 certification and is completely waterproof. Robust Reliability, One-Click-to-Connect Mesh IntercomTM.
How long does it take a Sena SMH10 to charge?
roughly 2.5 hours
What is the lifespan of the Sena smh10 battery?
On a single charge, you may use your phone for up to 12 hours of talk time and 10 days of standby.
What nation is Sena intercom a native of?
The headquarters of Sena are in Irvine, California, in the US.
Can Sena be used while it’s charging?
Be remember to remove your helmet before charging. While charging, the Bluetooth system automatically shuts off.
Sena smh10 operates at what frequency?
The radio frequency range is 64 to 108 MHz. 10 channels with automated channel scanning in memory. 8 hours of battery life when utilizing the radio.
For more manuals by Sena, Visit Manualsdock
[embeddoc url=”https://manualsdock.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/Sena-SMH10-10-Motorcycle-Bluetooth-Headset-and-Intercom-Users-Guide.pdf” download=”all”]