JVC HA-S22W Wireless Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones
JVC (JVCKENWOOD Europe B.V.) is JVCKENWOOD Corporation’s wholly owned subsidiary. JVC is a renowned creator and manufacturer of sophisticated audio and video products that employ cutting-edge technologies to produce high-quality sound and visuals.
JVC provides high-definition displays and home theater projectors, digital video camcorders, home theater systems, audio components and systems, portable audio products, digital storage devices, audio and video accessories, and automobile audio/video products in its consumer products.
- Frequency range: 2.402 GHz – 2.480 GHz
- Output power: +4 dBm (MAX), Power Class 2
Supplier’s Declaration of Conformity
- Model Number: HA-S22W/HA-S23W
- Trade Name: JVC
- Responsible party: JVCKENWOOD USA Corporation
- Address: 1440 Corporate Drive, living, TX 75038
- Telephone Number: 678-449-8879
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
- Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help This transmitter must not be co-located or operated in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
This device contains license-exempt transmitter(s receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada’s license-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference.
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
For U.S.A. and Canada
This equipment complies with FCC/ISED radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment and meets the FCC radio frequency (RF) Exposure Guidelines and RSS-102 of the ISED radio frequency (R) Exposure rules as this equipment has very low levels of RF energy.
Dear Customer, This apparatus is in conformance with the valid European directives and standards regarding Radio and RoHS.
- European representative of JVCKENWOOD Corporation is JVCKENWOOD Deutschland GmbH, Konrad-Adenauer-Allee 1-11, 61118 Bad Vilbel, GERMANY
For the United Kingdom
Dear Customer, This apparatus is in conformance with the valid United Kingdom Regulations and standards regarding Radio and RoHS.
- United Kingdom representative of JVCKENWOOD Corporation is JVCKENWOOD U.K. Limited, First Floor, Gleneagles, the Belfry, Colonial Way, Watford, Hertfordshire WD24 4WH, UNITED KINGDOM
WARNING For Europe and the United Kingdom
- Do not listen at high volume for an extended period. Do not use it while driving or cycling.
- Pay special attention to the traffic around you when using the headphones outside. Failure to do so could result in an accident.
- This product with a built-in battery shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine. fire or the like.
- This product contains a rechargeable battery, which is not replaceable. The danger of explosion if the user replaced the battery. Do not replace the battery user’s own self.
WARNING For U.S.A
Hearing Comfort and Well-Being
- Do not play your personal audio at a high volume. Hearing experts advise against continuous extended play.
- If you experience a ringing in your ears, reduce the volume or discontinue use.
- Do not use it while operating a motorized vehicle. It may create a traffic hazard and is illegal in many areas.
- You should use extreme caution or temporarily discontinue use in potentially hazardous situations.
- Do not turn up the volume so high that you cannot hear the sound around you.
Information on the Disposal of Old Electrical and Electronic Equipment and Batt applicable for countries that have adopted separate waste collection systems
Products and batteries with the symbol (crossed-out wheeled bin) cannot be disposed of as household waste. This product contains a rechargeable battery. Contact JVCKENWOOD authorized dealer for disposal.
Declaration of conformities For Europe
Hereby, JVCKENWOOD declares that the radio equipment [HA-S22W / HA-S24W] is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU Declaration of Conformity is available at the following
- Internet address: (http://www.jvc.co.jp/ecdoc/)
For detailed operations such as phone calls and information on the European Guarantee, please refer to the user manual. https://manual3.jvckenwood.com/accessory/headphones/global/
For Customer Use
Enter the Model No. and Serial No. (on the charging case) below. Retain this information for future reference.
3-12,Moriya-cho,Kanagawa-ku,Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa, 221-0022, JAPAN
FAQs About JVC HA-S22W Wireless Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones
How do JVC wireless headphones get charged?
1 Begin by opening the charging case.
2 Remove the insulation film before charging.
3 Insert the L and R earphones into the charging case correctly and securely. When the charge is finished, the earphones’ indicators will switch off.
What’s the deal with my JVC headphones flashing red?
The connection between the System and the BLUETOOTH device is not formed if the indicator continues to flash slowly in red. Select System on the BLUETOOTH device to connect in this scenario. button for roughly 3 seconds to reactivate the power.
How long does it take to charge JVC wireless headphones?
The built-in, high capacity rechargeable battery provides up to 35 hours of wireless listening time with a 3-hour charging period.
How can you tell whether your JVC wireless headphones are fully charged?
To begin charging, connect the charging wire provided. The signal turns red, and charging begins. When charging is finished, the indicator turns off.
JVC wireless headphones are they waterproof?
It has IPX4 resistance and a long battery life (up to 15 hours).
Why are my JVC earbuds constantly shutting off?
Reduce the number of apps running on the connected BLUETOOTH device.
How frequently should wireless headphones be charged?
The charging case must be charged for approximately 5 hours before use.
How long do the batteries in wireless headphones last?
Larger headphones provide a longer battery life. On a single charge, most wireless earbuds have a battery life of five to six hours.
How long should I leave my wireless headphones charging?
approximately 2 hours
What does the red light on JVC headphones mean?
The connection between the System and the BLUETOOTH device is not formed if the indicator continues to flash slowly in red. Select System on the BLUETOOTH device to connect in this scenario.
Can wireless headphones be damaged by water?
If the earphones get wet, the fragile electronic components inside may be harmed.
For more manuals by JVC, Visit Manualsdock
[embeddoc url=”https://manualsdock.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/JVC-HA-S22W-Wireless-Bluetooth-On-Ear-Headphones-Manual.pdf” download=”all”]