JVC HA-ET50BT Wireless Headphones
JVC (JVCKENWOOD Europe B.V.) is JVCKENWOOD Corporation’s wholly owned subsidiary. JVC is a renowned creator and manufacturer of sophisticated audio and video products that employ cutting-edge technologies to produce high-quality sound and visuals.
JVC provides high-definition displays and home theater projectors, digital video camcorders, home theater systems, audio components and systems, portable audio products, digital storage devices, audio and video accessories, and automobile audio/video products in its consumer products.
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS (for UK)
“SOME DO’S AND DON’TS ON THE SAFE USE OF EQUIPMENT”
This equipment has been designed and manufactured to meet international safety standards but, like any electrical equipment, care must be taken if you are to obtain the best results and safety is to be assured.
- Do read the operating instructions before you attempt to use the equipment. tag heuer monaco 69 replica india best fake rolex on the market reddit who sells the best breitling fighter replica watches best rolex sea dweller replica regmariner site https forum.replica-watch.info mejor replica de apple watch
- Do ensure that all electrical connections (including the mains plug, extension leads, and interconnections between pieces of equipment) are properly made and in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. Switch off and withdraw the mains plug when making or changing connections.
- Do consult your dealer if you are ever in doubt about the installation, operation, or safety of your equipment.
- Do be careful with glass panels or doors on equipment.
- DON’T continue to operate the equipment if you are in any doubt about it working normally, or if it is damaged in any way – switch it off- withdraw the mains plug, and consult your dealer.
- DON’T remove any fixed cover as this may expose dangerous voltages.
- DON’T leave equipment switched on when it is unattended unless it is specifically stated that it is designed for unattended operation or has a standby mode. Switch off using the switch on the equipment and make sure that your family knows how to do this. Special arrangements may need to be made for infirm or handicapped people.
- DON’T use equipment such as personal stereos or radios so that you are distracted from the requirements of traffic safety. It is illegal to watch television whilst driving.
- DON’T listen to headphones at high volume as such use can permanently damage your hearing.
- DON’T obstruct the ventilation of the equipment, for example with curtains or soft furnishings.
- Overheating will cause damage and shorten the life of the equipment.
- DON’T use makeshift stands and NEVER fix legs with wood screws. To ensure complete safety always fit the manufacturer’s approved stand or legs with the fixings provided according to the instructions.
- DON’T allow electrical equipment to be exposed to rain or moisture.
- NEVER let anyone, especially children, push anything into holes, slots, or any other opening in the case. This could result in a fatal electrical shock.
- NEVER guess or take chances with electrical equipment of any kind. It is better to be safe than sorry!
This apparatus is in conformance with the valid European directives and standards regarding Radio and RoHS.
European representative of JVC KENWOOD Corporation is: JVCKENWOOD Deutschland GmbH Konrad-Adenauer-Allee 1-11, 61118 Bad Vilbel, GERMANY
Information on the Disposal of Old Electrical and Electronic Equipment and Batt applicable for countries that have adopted separate waste collection systems
Applicable for countries that have adopted separate waste collection systems. To prevent bad effects on human health and the environment, please don’t dispose of general household waste.
- Do not listen at high volume for an extended period. Do not use it while driving or cycling.
- Pay special attention to the traffic around you when using the headphones outside. Failure to do so could result in an accident.
- This product with a built-in battery shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire, or the like.
European Union only
A copy of the Declaration of Conformity with regard to the RE Directive 2014/53/EU can be downloaded from the following
- Web sites (http://www3.jvckenwood.com/ecdoc)
Hereby, JVC declares that this System [HA-ET50BT] is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive 2014/53/EU.
3-12,Moriya-cho,Kanagawa-ku,Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa, 221-0022, JAPAN
Thank you for purchasing this JVC product. Before you begin operating this unit, please read the operating instructions carefully to be sure you enjoy the best possible performance. If you have any questions, please consult your JVC dealer.
To reduce the risk of electrical shocks, fire, etc.
- Do not disassemble or modify the unit.
- Do not allow flammable, water, or metallic objects to enter the unit.
For your safety
- Stop using the headphones if they are causing great discomfort or irritation on the skin and the ears. They may damage your skin and cause rash or inflammation.
- If the earpiece or other parts of headphones become lodged in your ear, be careful not to push it deep into the ear canal and seek skilled medical assistance to remove the piece. Damage to the ear may be caused by non-professionals attempting to remove the piece.
- Store the earpieces in a safe place where children cannot reach them to avoid the risk of a possible accident or hazard such as swallowing them.
- In dryer air conditions such as in winter, you may feel some static shock when using the headphones.
Precautions for use
- For replacement of the earpieces, please consult your local dealer.
- These headphones have IPX5 water resistance and can be rinsed. However, do not submerge them in water. When using the headphones, close the USB cover to ensure water resistance.
- These headphones have a built-in magnet. Do not bring them near objects that may be affected by magnets such as watches, magnetic tape, and magnetic cards.
If the System does not work correctly, charge the System to reset it.
To prevent possible hearing damage, do not listen at high volume levels for long periods.
- Bluetooth Specification
- Power supply/General
- Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG Inc, and any use of such marks by JVCKENWOOD Corporation (JVC) is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
When charging the headphones, be sure to use a USB to AC adapter with DC 5 V power output to avoid malfunction or abnormal heat generation.
The indicator lights up in red and charging starts. When charging is complete, the indicator goes out.
- When the remaining battery power is low, the alarm sounds every 2 minutes.
- Operation is not possible while charging.
When the power is off, hold the X button down (for at least 7 seconds) until the indicator flashes alternately in red and blue.
Select “JVC HA-ET50BT” from the device list. The indicator flashes in blue when the pairing is complete.
- During the pairing process, the other device may require the input of a PIN code. In such a case, enter “0000” as the PIN code for the System.
3: ON and OFF
- ON: The indicator lights up in blue for 1 second. The indicator flashes slowly in blue when the unit is connected, and flashes slowly in red when the unit is not connected.
- OFF: The indicator lights up in red for 1 second.
- If no BLUETOOTH device is connected for about 6 minutes, the System automatically turns itself off.
- When you turn on the unit for the first time after purchasing, the indicator flashes alternately in red and blue and pairing begins automatically.
- This unit cannot guarantee the operation of all of the remote control functions depending on the device type.
- The standard type medium-size silicon ear pieces are attached when purchased.
- Two types of ear pieces are provided; standard type ear pieces, and open type ear pieces that make it easier to hear external sounds. Use the most suitable earpieces for your listening environment.
- Attach the ear pieces firmly when replacing them; failure to do so may result in the ear pieces getting lodged in your ear canal when removed, thus becoming a possible health hazard.
- The earpieces deteriorate with age even in normal use and maintenance.
Enjoy using your headphones more by downloading the “JVC Run & Music” App from Google Play or App Store and using it with the headphones.
- Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
- App Store is a trademark of Apple Inc.
FAQs About JVC HA-ET50BT Wireless Headphones
Why won’t my JVC headphones charge?
Due to inadequate contact, the earphones may not have been properly charged. Check the charging terminal’s condition before determining whether charging can be completed properly. Poor contact may come from dust or grime on the charging terminal. Perform checks on a regular basis.
Can I swap out the battery in my wireless headphones?
Typically, batteries in Bluetooth headsets cannot be replaced; however, this varies depending on the headset.
For the first time, how long should I charge my headphones?
Why don’t wireless headphones charge?
This could be due to a broken USB hub or because the USB hub does not have enough power to charge the headphones. Although USB hubs provide the minimal voltage required to charge headphones (about 5V), the issue is the electric current they provide.
Which battery type is utilized in Bluetooth headphones?
Most current headphones are powered by lithium-ion batteries.
What is the battery voltage in Bluetooth headphones?
A lithium-ion battery’s nominal voltage is 3.7V (and 3.2V for lithium iron phosphate batteries), while its fully charged voltage is 4.2V (and 3.65V for lithium iron phosphate batteries). A lithium-ion battery’s discharge cut-off voltage ranges from 2.75V to 3.0V.
Do lithium batteries power wireless headphones?
However, going wireless necessitates the use of batteries. Typically, lithium-ion batteries are used.
Why are batteries required for headphones?
Active headphones are almost always powered by batteries, however, they can also be powered by special cable wires. Active noise reduction, built-in amplifiers, wireless signal transmission, and electrostatic drivers all require power in headphones.
How do you put on your JVC wireless headphones?
Gently pull up on the top of your ears, insert the earbud tips into your ear canal, and twist the headphones into place. This makes it simple to ensure that the headphones are properly and firmly in the ear canal.
How do I check the percentage of my Bluetooth battery?
All that is required is to pair and connect a Bluetooth device to your phone. After that, open the Settings app and choose to Connect Devices. Bluetooth (not the switch next to it) should be selected. With a few exceptions, you will see a complete list of all connected devices and their battery levels.
For more manuals by JVC, Visit Manualsdock
[embeddoc url=”https://manualsdock.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/JVC-HA-ET50BT-Wireless-Headphones-User-Manual.pdf” download=”all”]